Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you reward your employees for a Job well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I m appreciation of the employees . apprentice is very necessary . good and nice and employed is very happy for your boss. Employe is very happy for the appricate of the job and promite improve ur work day by day

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on what your business is all about, and also why you are rewarding them. If it a general reward, then maybe food items would sound nice though. If it is for selected staffs, then maybe some time off or a bonus in terms of money.
I can remember one time where I used to work in one company, our boss use to do this. She will order food for all of us and pay for all of it. Sometimes, she will stay and use her private car to give us a ride to the nearest bus stop where we are going to take a taxi home.

Very nice message almost you showed my thinking as well there. When we praise someone like our worker and give some gift or reward then this thing will be alot for him and he'll do this in better way and may be in more +ve way. So i want always this kind of things which will boost up them .

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
The factory or business depends on the workers. If they give their hundred percent, then your business can go on the peak. You should appreciate them instead of criticizing their work. At the same time you should give bonuses. And above all you have to believe and respect them.

Here is a suggestion for you to reward employees in a non-financial way. Although most of the employee wants money,however it does not really will increase the engagement and is a one way giving instead of two way (mutual) way can really show that your appreciation and they will feedback to you. Here is the best way to reward them:

-Emphasize work-life balance (flexible schedule)

-Get health and wellness programs in order ( yoga class together, football team, eat healthy create a topic.)

-Celebrate personal wins (when someone hit quarterly goal)

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
1. I would call a small meeting and praise the employee so that he/she sets an example for others
2. If the performance is really outstanding, a raise or promotion.
3. A bonus
4. A shopping voucher to make them feel special and appreciated
Happy employee, Happy business.

There are many ways to reward an employee who's good at their job. One way is to openly praise and appreciate the employee in the presence of other staff. Another way is by promoting the particular employee. Monetary motivation (cash reward) is also a way to reward an employee. The employer could also give the employee a letter of commendation for his/her contributions to the development of the organisation. An award could also be presented to such employee on a special occasion. All these are some of the ways to go about it.

Business owners need to reward their employees.
Employees are putting in their best some of them even laid down their life for the company to move forward.
In their little way employers need to appreciate them by buying them some gifts of appreciation and etc

A self-invested personal pension (SIPP) is a DIY pension. Traditional personal pensionslimit your investment choice to a shorter list of funds often run by the pension company's ownfund managers. With a SIPP you can invest almost anywhere you like and choose your own investments.

You can give them a gift, it will make them happy and also motivate them to do more. Rewarding employees go a long way in improving their productivity. If you happen to a very competent and hardworking employee, you can also improve his salary. It will serve as a push to others.

Personal handwritten note of thanks. Set up a brag board in the office. Wash an employee car. Have an get together at a local restaurant. Starbucks gift card.
Throw an office barbecue during lunch. Have a family day at the office.

The factory or business depends on the workers. If they give their hundred percent, then your business can go on the peak. You should appreciate them instead of criticizing their work. At the same time you should give bonuses. And above all you have to believe and respect them.
The fact is that whether you like it or not, as long as you are working for another person, company or firm, they will always be critical of your work. The reason for this is that for you to never relax and feel like you have done everything. They will give you more and more task till the day is over.

Letting people know how much you appreciate the work an effort they put into a thing really goes a long way, it boosts their self esteem and makes even want to go ahead and do better than they have previously done. There are many ways to appreciate your employees one way is by buying them gifts at the end of a working year another would be setting a targe for all employees and the one employee who does the job gets a gift or a raise at the end of the month.

I will appreciate them as appreciating them will make them satisfy from their job and from me too.
And i will give them relaxations, bonus as well as i will give them treats , early breaks etc.
Because i know it will make them rlax and they will be personaly as well as satisfy frm me.

It is very good to appreciate the workers that performed well in the organisation so that they will do well and also improve in their performance.multivation is the key to every successful company. I remember in my organisation when I wrote a very good Audit report for my boss he was so happy and openly praised me among my colleague that there are some works that he did not how how to go about it and he will push them to me and solution will eventually comes out.

Concerning how to reward your employee for a job well done. Well, I believe there are many ways to rewarding your employee for a good job, a promotion or double promotion can be awarded if it is really worth it, you can appreciate the employee by buying an expensive product or goods as a gift or surprise package

If any of those who are working in my company does a fantastic job for the company, I will add more incentive bonus to their salary and made it public. The reason is that it will motivate other to emulate and do the same for the company. If they all meet a target, I can plan a trip for the to and fro all expenses paid one to one of the best resort in the country.

You can always reward your employee for a job well done by giving them a promotion or even double promotion, by gifting them expensive items like phones, TV, standing fans, clothes and other necessary items you know they would be needing
Recognition makes people feel really good about themselves. It also motivates employees to keep up the good work. Positive reinforcement sets an example for everyone in your organization, showing them the kind of work you value most.

Material reward is good to show appreciation towards a hard working employee .Showing gratitude alone generally even without a material reward boost employees morale to do more .It make them feel appreciated and recognized which directly increase their zeal to do much better.Making a weekend out to give a treat to your employees or treating them to a special lunch delivery to each person's desk is also a great gesture that keep the team warm and ever committed.

There are many ways to reward employees for a job well done. This reward is often regard as motivational package. This package is to boost morale of the employee in order not to relent in his hardworking and it also serve to encourage other workers especially the lazy ones to girdle their loin and strive to be hardworking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds