Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you reward your employees for a Job well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once lead a marketing team of about 17 persons way back in 2016/2017 while working for a telecommunication network. Since our job involves traveling around my state about 5-6 days a week, I usually pay them 15-20% of any more sales after we might have hit our daily targets.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an employee am always super excited when my employer give me bonus and incentive, so employers should endaevour to always encourage their employees by giving them bonus this will also make them render their services more effective. Bonus can also come in form of gifts and all others.

I remembered when I was the head of my department in the last company I worked for, I motivate my subordinates by placing a portrait of my choice employee of the month in my department.
Due to this recognition given to these employees, it made them to put in their best in their duty just to get that recognition and reward from the company as it is also a company policy to reward best employee in each department.

Interesting, when an employee works as planned in my company I will encourage hard work with kind gestures, and humor. I will come out with an idea of rewarding and every worker that exceeds my expectations during working days with a bonus to encourage his or her tenacity and hard work.

rewarding your employees for a well done job is a very good feature in booming the business because employees the employees have the capacity to either make a business fail or turn out successful and rewarding them can be done by providing lunch at work and also given them token sometimes

One of the main ways that hardworking employees are rewarded is by promotion. They are given a higher position in the company and that means their salary will increase. Another way is through buying gifts to them, especially when there are end year parties where the best employees are identified and rewarded. Other companies usually do small appreciations such as assigning a parking lot for the best employee.

I dont own a private business of my own yet nor have I employed anyone to work for me but If I did and he or she has performed a job well,I would give him or her a promotion or I would appreciate by gifting him or her presents like phones, TV, standing fans, clothes and other necessary items you know they would be needing or I would add a bonus to his or her paycheck.

Rewarding your worker is not only to show appreciation to them but it also helps your business by making them to work harder,you can show appreciation to them by promoting those that deserves it, giving some gifts in terms of cash,property etc.

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
You could give them a gift, incentives or better still just appreciate them and encourage them. I particularly favor the last option. Just telling an employee you appreciate his efforts for a job well done can go a long way than giving gifts. It makes them feel useful and acknowledged, and they will want to do more.

This is one factor that distinguishes successful companies from others. It's good to see hardworking and loyal staff as part of the company. There are so many ways to reward productive employees and they includes promoting them to higher ranks,increasing their salaries and bonuses, giving them cash gifts to encourage them. It's a blessing to have committed employees in your company.

It's not a regular thing now for employers to reward or commend their employees for good work done or over time jobs done. Many feel that they're paying for their services and no employee deserves any more praise or bonus and they see it as inappropriate. When I start a company which is certain, I will definitely commend my workers because I have done enough in my own life time to do the very best for my employers and i know workers deserve better.

If my employee do a very good, he or she will definitely be rewarded. The reward will depend the kind of extra job he or she did, if it is a one day extra effort, I will dash him or her some few bucks just to encourage him or her for next time. If the extra reward is a persistent one, I will increase his or her salary. That's what I will do.
[automerge]1611074563[/automerge]
If my employee do a very good, he or she will definitely be rewarded. The reward will depend the kind of extra job he or she did, if it is a one day extra effort, I will dash him or her some few bucks just to encourage him or her for next time. If the extra reward is a persistent one, I will increase his or her salary. That's what I will do.

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?

There is nothing more sweet than increasing of salary. This is the best motivation you can give to your staff and they will definitely appreciate it and put in more effort because they will love to keep getting their salary increase on monthly basis if it's possible.

Rewarding a good employee is good for business because it will boost the moral of the recipient, make him/her feel appreciated and ready to put in more effort, while other workers will work towards improving their output to be able to qualify for the reward. And this creates a healthy competition and a sense of belonging among the workers.

I presented them gifts like dresses,sweets and performance awards.
The mean purpose of these gifts was to encourage them and to make their morals high,so they would give best results in future.
Mostly I presented cash, because help them a lot to fulfil their needs..
In return,they give their best in work.

Yes, I've also noticed such in most of these intermediate companies, the bosses tend to berate their employees at the slightest error and fail to reward or compensate them for a job well done, which is wrong and must be corrected.
As an employer, we have to understand that some employees really put in their beat effort to make a project a success so, good leadership skill teaches us to commend good work before condemning the bad.

Where I am working offline, there are different ways to reward employees and they choose the ones they want, it can be days off in the week, cash bonuses, group outings, recognition with diplomas, etc. This is an agreement that is discussed in private meetings with the staff. To get any prize you must reach certain goals in a stipulated period of time.

It depends on what your business is all about, and also why you are rewarding them. If it a general reward, then maybe food items would sound nice though. If it is for selected staffs, then maybe some time off or a bonus in terms of money.

If I own a business and I have some workers who do their job very well then I should give them appreciate. so that they can do their job well and my business can grow further but If I don't appreciate them, they will not be encouraged. If I continue to encourage them, they will be more inclined to work, which will further develop my business.

It might seem like employees who go above and beyond are a rarity in the job market, but they don’t have to be. It’s simple: if you nurture your team, take care of them, and reward them for a job well done, you’ll find there are plenty of people willing to become long-term, valuable assets to your business. Here are 5 tips on how to turn an average employee into a hard-working and profitable team member through rewards and recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds