Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you reward your employees for a Job well done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the best way to reward an employee is to organize a kind of party at the end of the year and give out award and some bonus to the best employee of the year. With this it will motivate other employees to work better and deliver the following year

Advertisement Placeholder
You can reward your employees that performed excellently through cash donations or give them reward that can always live to remember for , it could electronics since they last longer or the likes

You can appreciate your employees for a job well done in various ways depending on what that person have done and the gravity of it,it is ranging from increase in salary also promotion can also be used

4he
Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees the

FIRST thing I noticed with humans whenever you give compliments, a certain hormones triggers our brain to do more. No matter how little you think the compliments are, try to give them whenever they do something right and wrong. When your employees perform well you should compliment them with nice words. When they do other wise try to compliment them on The part they did well and point out where there should be improvements.
The problem with most of the employer is that they don't know how to appreciate their workers. And there are various ways of motivating workers which include giving incentives,organizing award days etc

Workers always wants appraciation from their boss the most best appreciztion they wants is their verbal appreciation that they get.so fisrt of all we should always appreciate their hard work in the best possible way then after it we could also provide them some gift ir promotion.so they keep hard work continuously and never stoping thinking in work.

Acknowledging the hard work of an employee is more than enough. It's good to know that we are being appreciated, so a few good words of appreciation would surely make it happy. Even more so if it includes an incentive, bonus or a promotion.

Promotions and bonuses are made for a reason, rewarding an employee isn't good only for him, but fir the entire business/company, as him having a good moral situation makes him always motivated to offer the best he can, which is good for you at the end

One of the most valuable ways of rewarding employees isn't by giving them money, instead, offering them opportunities. And that's why I have always give diligent employees promotions from their post to a better one

When an employee is doing well, I make sure to tell him to keep up the good work.
Sometimes I reward with some extra money on top of his salary to encourage him. I might give him a promotion too if I feel he has earned it.
When you reward your employees, they will keep doing better.

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
Appreciation to employees is not only the way to provide them bonus in form of cash.
In the job field owner needs only his work and he doesn't appreciate his employees in thay way they don't work well after one time.
The owner provide bonus or extra stipend or he should provide some extra holidays for recreation.

I have not employees and such a business or project, where employees are working umder my controlling. If I have such a situation then, I will reward my employeer with bonuses and gifts.
I will manage Incentive system for them, in which they will be rewarded as they working hard.

Most business owners do not appreciate or reward their workers. They are always quick to point our their faults and reprimand them but when they do things right they behave like they don't notice it...... Appreciating your workers from time to time boosts their productivity and makes them happy..... To be sincere most of them go the extra mile to ensure that they run our business smoothly and the least we can do is to appreciate them in our own little way. What are the ways through we can appreciate our hardworking employees?
Reward for employees is fueling in business life because its a kind of apperciating. When you appericate in form of reward then empolyees do work with more care, pain and concentration.you may give them incentive, gifts, visit anywhere, and so on.

There are lots of ways I can reward my employee after a well done job, firstly I will give him or her a bonus also surprised him or she and it really depends on the kind of job, I mean the contract on the job he or she did also if possible I can promote he or she if there's vacancy but when there's not I have no choice to let her be in same office and moreover I think he or she is the right person for that office so I don't need to change anybody for that

I think so far that is the best way to encourage your staff because with that you have motivated them
How hard can it be? We all know how good it feels to be appreciated and that still applies in the workplace. Hershey employs 18,000 people across 24 countries. When they implemented a peer-to-peer recognition system, employee satisfaction improved over 23% within three years. Based on the simple idea of thanking each other for a good job, today they see one of their employees receive recognition every seven minutes. Give your people the platform to thank each other – the results speak for themselves

I think one of the way i suggest you could reward your employee is buy promoting them to a higher rank and increasing their salary when they are been promoted to a higher level , this would make the employee more serious about the job

There are lots of ways I can reward my employee after a well done job, firstly I will give him or her a bonus also surprised him or she and it really depends on the kind of job, I mean the contract on the job he or she did also if possible I can promote he or she if there's vacancy but when there's not I have no choice to let her be in same office and moreover I think he or she is the right person for that office so I don't need to change anybody for that

I can relate to that moment when your employees have done a job well and you are impressed by the outcome. And you can not hold back your gratitude than to reward them for what they have done. To show more appropriation give them a raise in their salary or a promotion or a vacation from work, will be best to express yourself.

From my perception i will say ,we should appreciate our emoloyee because they work day and night and put their complete efforts on work so we should highly appreciate the by giving some rewards like promotions,or mobile phones some important needed things so these are some of the happiness we can gibe them through job well done

I just have a maid who is doing my household work and when she is punctual and doing well I give her extra money and also appreciate her and this is the best reward for her to give her extra money from which she can facilitate her family

We should always co-operative wear with our employees and if they do that job well then they should give them bonus salary should be increased by monthly This will increase their confidence and he will try to do a good job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds