Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you show your community you appreciate them?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
Retired Staff
Website
www.revillution.net
Credits
When we have a community, it can be easy to forget to show them how much you appreciate them and even though you may do it from time to time, all community leaders have different ways of showing how they appreciate their community.

In what ways do you as a community leader show your community that you appreciate them?

I usually post a thread showing my appreciation for my members. I think I might start doing a bit more though, I'm sure the posts are great since it shows that I'm thinking of them, but giving out trophies or awards can be a good way to show your appreciation if you don't have the means to give out physical goods or money.

When there are big announcements, such as the board's birthday, or new major features or changes I'll usually kindly thank the members for playing a such vital role in the success of the board.

But, primarily I try to fulfill their needs through the creation of resources, support, and fulfilling code requests, because my board is, after all, a forum resources board.

I don't show them anything, but the community of active members is very small. Anyway, I should show it despite the fact. It's just something I don't think about.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor