Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
It has been profitable as I am earninng some good money enough to help me buy some things whenever I return to school this month.

Advertisement Placeholder
Of course! I’ve experienced a lot of scams but it’s kinda worth the try I have gained some cool cash by working online and doing other things as well online businesses are good to earn cash

As long as I'm earning something tangible for my time online which i never earned before. Gradually i know the future is bright for us earning more better.

Of course! I’ve experienced a lot of scams but it’s kinda worth the try I have gained some cool cash by working online and doing other things as well online businesses are good to earn cash
That is also my feeling that even if I am earning only some cents for my posts but it is legit work for me and the site pays me. However my online work is only for occupation because I hate to be idle and I also do not want to waste my time in playing computer games.

My online work is becoming very profitable. I know the money is not much but it gives me something to use to a few of my expenses. For example, I need the data subscription to connect with family and friends through social media and online work provides that for me.

I've reaped my reward hanging around online during my second attempt. At least the PTP forum is rewarding me. I'm looking forward to reaping more reward through my crypto investment.
Well my online work has been so profitable to me in that I have been able to earn a lot of money on this platform that I even used to purchase a very big phone that I am currently using so therefore my online work has been very profitable to me even more than my offline work.

Well my online work has been so profitable to me in that I have been able to earn a lot of money on this platform that I even used to purchase a very big phone that I am currently using so therefore my online work has been very profitable to me even more than my offline work.
That's quite a huge success you have achieved from this site alone. I think if you can Invest your time in more paid to post site , you will earn more from them

That's reasonable indeed that You've used the money you made online to buy yoursrlf big phone. Had it not been for crypto falling down too low my Cryptocurrency i saved from my Bizdustry earnings could've been enough buying some useful equipment for my offline business.

That's reasonable indeed that You've used the money you made online to buy yoursrlf big phone. Had it not been for crypto falling down too low my Cryptocurrency i saved from my Bizdustry earnings could've been enough buying some useful equipment for my offline business.
I think you might have learnt a bitter lesson from this experience of yours as you should never leave your cryptocurrency earnings in your wallet do you today volatility of the cryptocurrency in general so the next time that you earn money online using cryptocurrency you should always make sure you cash out your online earning.

I think you might have learnt a bitter lesson from this experience of yours as you should never leave your cryptocurrency earnings in your wallet do you today volatility of the cryptocurrency in general so the next time that you earn money online using cryptocurrency you should always make sure you cash out your online earning.
I'm the one that allowed it roll down, cos i invested long time, not minding the bearish run any time. I just want to keep saving for more than five years to see where it will take me to.

Yes especially in last days my earnings see the light , I managed to increase it from 0.4 $ to 1.3 $ a day and now my target is to reach to 2.5 $ a day .

Yes my online work has been profitable and of great importance so far and I I'm grateful for how things have turned out such that I'm earning

Yes my online work has been profitable and of great importance so far and I I'm grateful for how things have turned out such that I'm earning
Yes me too I have the same observation about my earnings , it is raising slowly but I can feel that it will be good with time may be after 2 years from now I will be able to earn 5$ a day .

You are right and indeed it is the best strategy, I must review several options and choose the most convenient one, in fact I am already in that, in the evaluation stage in which I hope to choose the most correct option.
My online work has been very profitable so far because I have employee new strategy to it and also with my dedication it has been able to grow.

I m juggling between online work and offline work (part time). I work online only when I do not have any offline jobs. I cananot do both because I have limited time.
That's the main reason why my online earning has reduced drastically because I have to shuffle between online and offline activities and it has not been easy, because I have limited time.

I'm the one that allowed it roll down, cos i invested long time, not minding the bearish run any time. I just want to keep saving for more than five years to see where it will take me to.
Well if you are actually invested in cryptocurrency wallet a very long time I don't think that you should be complaining if the value of your cryptocurrency has gone down but I think that you should still have hope that the price will go up later see you invested for the long-term.

My online work has been very profitable so far because I have employee new strategy to it and also with my dedication it has been able to grow.
Dedication is key to moving up in any project you want. As long as you possess the interest and desire, dedication will be easy for you. You are sure to reach your goals as you begin to grow in your projects.

Well if you are actually invested in cryptocurrency wallet a very long time I don't think that you should be complaining if the value of your cryptocurrency has gone down but I think that you should still have hope that the price will go up later see you invested for the long-term.
I'm not complaining bitterly. You know man have problem too, even when you invested long time you just want to see early profit for your investment.

I'm not complaining bitterly. You know man have problem too, even when you invested long time you just want to see early profit for your investment.
I know that the fact that you haven't been seeing profit on your long-term investment at all can be so frustrating but I will advise you to have patience and be focus knowing fully well that cryptocurrency is an investment that will surely go high with time.

That's what we all hope for, to receive the returns on investment. Although it does not look easy, I am confident that in the medium term or long term we can receive what we are due after this bear run.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds