Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

My online works has been profitable since I have started during the pandemic , but we can't deny the fact that there are times when we get scammed during some business or investment online .
A lot of us are really learning from experience that we have been able to acquire in the online space. There is no how scamming activities will be completely eliminated , we just have to look for Red flag and avoid some of those platforms.

Advertisement Placeholder
A lot of us are really learning from experience that we have been able to acquire in the online space. There is no how scamming activities will be completely eliminated , we just have to look for Red flag and avoid some of those platforms.
The way we are making money legitimately online is also the same way scammers are also online working onntheir scamming activities to also earn their living .

Sincerely speaking my online job has been profitable to me since when I started. I was able maintain my expenditures and substandard demands using online earnings.

The way we are making money legitimately online is also the same way scammers are also online working onntheir scamming activities to also earn their living .
A lot of scammers at the one creating and coming up with dubious platform with the main interest of scamming other people. How people are able to patronize these scammers is what I still don't understand.

It really have been so profitable for me as it has helped me solve so many financial challenges myself without seeking help and also knowing that one day I will be financially independent and comfortable.

Well the online space is generating me some money though I am still looking forward to make more money from the online space. I need to learn a skill because very soon I may not really have time to be posting or doing a lot of tedious online business to earn .

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
I have made more money online than I have lost, excluding cryptocurrency where I took heavy losses. I try to limit my data consumption to less than a dollar per week, and I have a job now to pay for it, so all my earnings online serve as profits.

I started up in the middle of the year by early June and the results I have are mind-blowing. I have earn alot this year more than i have in my entire life and am humbled by that

Online work will always be profitable no matter the situation because you will have to choose between many online earning sites , and as a good worker , you will choose the one that pays handsomely and not the ones that will waste your time ,

If you rely on PTP and GPT sites, it will be difficult to earn consistently. That's why you need to work on freelancer sites. I am doing well with my online work
You are right, easy task websites will pay you less but if you need to increase your earnings then you need to start an online business or use your skills and start freelancing.

I have been doing a lot of good things online and I can see that it is very good. I can confidently say that I am massively in profit and I have also been gaining knowledge as well.

The only way to completely stop scams is to make people aware of what kind of scamming methods scammers usually use nowadays. This can prevent scams a lot.

The only way to completely stop scams is to make people aware of what kind of scamming methods scammers usually use nowadays. This can prevent scams a lot.
Thank you very much for sharing. That is another unique strategy that can be used to get rid of scamming , just that a lot of people who are coming newly into the online space will not want to abide by these rules and regulations . Most of them will always choose to learn from experience.

Thank you very much for sharing. That is another unique strategy that can be used to get rid of scamming , just that a lot of people who are coming newly into the online space will not want to abide by these rules and regulations . Most of them will always choose to learn from experience.

Yes, it is very important to spread awareness and i think that social media sites and other media platforms could also be used to spread awareness. This is what the government in here does.

You are right and indeed it is the best strategy, I must review several options and choose the most convenient one, in fact I am already in that, in the evaluation stage in which I hope to choose the most correct option.
I always laugh at people when they see opportunities and just jump at any of them. You are going to end up becoming good in all of them but you are not going to master anyone which is not ideal.

Yes, I have managed to earn a considerable amount of money working online, if you have a good thing doing online you can earn money from it.

Yes, it has been, I refer online work to a day job and am investing more time and resources into it too so that I can scale up quickly, there are tons of opportunities online

Yes, it is very important to spread awareness and i think that social media sites and other media platforms could also be used to spread awareness. This is what the government in here does.
So many people are coming into the online space everyday. They are not coming on their own , there is someone that is helping them through . These people sometimes choose to only indicate the positive aspect of working online without telling them about scamming and other fraud related activities circulating around the space.

My online business has been profitable so far , though i have been scammed for some number of times when i was investing online , but I have make quite a lot of money working online .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds