Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

It is because of the profitable nature of my online activities that you can see that i still have the agility and encouragement I have in working and making my regular contribution on bizdustry

Advertisement Placeholder
That's what we all hope for, to receive the returns on investment. Although it does not look easy, I am confident that in the medium term or long term we can receive what we are due after this bear run.
Gradually we'll recoup it, even though it takes months, we'll be into it. If you keep your eyes on what coinmarketcap.com is showing as the price of the coin you'll be discouraged.
[automerge]1626457694[/automerge]
I know that the fact that you haven't been seeing profit on your long-term investment at all can be so frustrating but I will advise you to have patience and be focus knowing fully well that cryptocurrency is an investment that will surely go high with time.
Your advise is noted dear. I just started with Cryptocurrency not more than three months ago, immediately I built my portfolio that's when it started dropping down drastically.

Last edited:
Yes especially in last days my earnings see the light , I managed to increase it from 0.4 $ to 1.3 $ a day and now my target is to reach to 2.5 $ a day .
I think I am earning slightly more than 1 dollar in a day because I only spend 3 to 4 hours for online work. Maybe if I would increase the working time to another hour or 2 then my earnings will improve. However, I don't see any good ptp forums in sight.

I am yet to record any loses on my online work this year so I could say my online earning is better and improving than what I earned last year.

Gradually we'll recoup it, even though it takes months, we'll be into it. If you keep your eyes on what coinmarketcap.com is showing as the price of the coin you'll be discouraged.
That's why I described, that little by little we are going to recover. Maybe in a few months or more, maybe at some point things will change in our favor. We must be patient and not lose hope.

That's what we all hope for, to receive the returns on investment. Although it does not look easy, I am confident that in the medium term or long term we can receive what we are due after this bear run.
I will say there have been improvements in my online work ever since I started and it has been profitable so far with these I have confidence in it for the future.

I think I am earning slightly more than 1 dollar in a day because I only spend 3 to 4 hours for online work. Maybe if I would increase the working time to another hour or 2 then my earnings will improve. However, I don't see any good ptp forums in sight.
Good to know that sir , yes except Bizdustry there is no good forums to be active on , but still we can seek may be next mounths good sites will see the light .

Of your right now everything has change and the earnings is equally low if you can remove the money you spent on data, you will realised you're left with nothing, and also relying on this site alone is not good enough to increase or improve earning that's why it's important to exploit other opportunities available online and engage.

I will say there have been improvements in my online work ever since I started and it has been profitable so far with these I have confidence in it for the future.
Like in my case, when I started earning online I was earning 5 or 6 dollars a month. Today there is no point of comparison, since I have advanced considerably and I am still looking for new opportunities.

That's why I described, that little by little we are going to recover. Maybe in a few months or more, maybe at some point things will change in our favor. We must be patient and not lose hope.
Let's see from now to December if that awaiting changes will come by. I believe from now to the next six months, improvement will come by.

Let's see from now to December if that awaiting changes will come by. I believe from now to the next six months, improvement will come by.
Yes, I agree with you, let's hope that everything in this period of time will be changed. Then we will comment on this experience which will remain in our past, and we will start with new adventures.

Yes, I agree with you, let's hope that everything in this period of time will be changed. Then we will comment on this experience which will remain in our past, and we will start with new adventures.
Surely I'll be here till.when the coins will move in the right direction and we'll celebrate it together dear here on Bizdustry forum.

Surely I'll be here till.when the coins will move in the right direction and we'll celebrate it together dear here on Bizdustry forum.
Of course I will, as I intend to stay in Bizdustry for many years to come, and as the cryptocurrency situation will not last that long, we will celebrate together with all the members.

So many people are here who started their online earning activities just today. Some few months ago and some a year ago. It will not be way at first. But with seriously on your part, you can achieve a.lot soon

Definitely my work online has been fruitful and promising since last year but I'm still working very hard to be making a whole lot of money online on monthly basis.

Of course I will, as I intend to stay in Bizdustry for many years to come, and as the cryptocurrency situation will not last that long, we will celebrate together with all the members.
You're welcome. Its good you've dedicated your time here for long, which shows we'll going to celebrate together when the coins push up in the near future.

Its fantastic that you've settled down with hubpages. I went to check on hubpages the other day, its still the same. Everything is working as normal. For a writer to excel and earn there, he or she needs to promote its articles in order to receive viral views and impressions.
This is one of the reason I'm trying to learn a copy writing because I believe with copy writing and writing skills I will have an opportunity to work in most of this site that request us to write, I hope their payment rate is reasonable.

This is one of the reason I'm trying to learn a copy writing because I believe with copy writing and writing skills I will have an opportunity to work in most of this site that request us to write, I hope their payment rate is reasonable.
Even if its not about copywriting, at least write magnificently, free from grammatical errors and plagiarism. If you're a plagiarist you can't earn from writing. I know of one copywriting site, which is copywriting.network, they pay you per excellent copywriting task.

Even if its not about copywriting, at least write magnificently, free from grammatical errors and plagiarism. If you're a plagiarist you can't earn from writing. I know of one copywriting site, which is copywriting.network, they pay you per excellent copywriting task.
Wow so in this case if someone is so passionate about and is ready to write, the person can actually earn some money online but I think you will run out of some topic to write when you have written so much.

Wow so in this case if someone is so passionate about and is ready to write, the person can actually earn some money online but I think you will run out of some topic to write when you have written so much.
You'll earn money constantly as long as you're writing from you're mind, and its quality contents. You can't run out of topic to write if you're the type that is always traveling, reading other contents online. You'll find new ideas steady to write about and earn.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds