Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

You should not lose hope when you do not succeed. Sometimes it is very difficult to succeed and you may end of giving up. When you give up you will have to soon start on another.

Advertisement Placeholder
It has been long that I have make money online even thought I have bizdusy has been one of the most profitable online platform. And secondlyis trendri and gpt forum.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Well, to says the truth of we thinks about the money for the data and the stress we are paying through in order to earn online, the money we are earning is not worth it, but I believe the earnings will increase soon.

Just a few days and I have gotten paid for doing some few daily tasks so I would say generally I like my Online presence this far and I know it would still improve when I learn about more sites.

Yeah definitely the sites and forum have been working on are definitely ok and they are definitely helping me alot .So it's quite productive well enough for me . Ts quite manageable.

Yeah definitely the sites and forum have been working on are definitely ok and they are definitely helping me alot .So it's quite productive well enough for me . Ts quite manageable.
That is a very good thing, that you are making great with your forums. I recently created my own blog which is still not monetized, I have to create more contents first then only I can monetize it.

It was profitable before but this year the prices of crypto and also earning has been tanking for some time now. No new gigs achieved lately. I think on that note I prefer having simple gigs for now and later once things get some momentum I am going to be taking more risk with other projects around the corner.

It was profitable before but this year the prices of crypto and also earning has been tanking for some time now. No new gigs achieved lately. I think on that note I prefer having simple gigs for now and later once things get some momentum I am going to be taking more risk with other projects around the corner.
That might be very hard time for you. But hold on to your business, as the market will cover up today or tomorrow. it is just a matter of time for the market to come out of the range bound mode.

Congratulations to you for your online success. So far I have not really earned much online. I have made less than $50 on gpt sites so far. But I am doing my best to earn to the maximum. I believe I will come up with decent cash monthly working with bizdustry and cashtimeforum.

Yea i can say my online work has been very profitable to me but I’ve also loss so many money online that I can’t even think about again which make me to limit the number online work I’m into

To be honest, earning online has helped me a lot. I always use the money I earn to subscribe while I keep the coins I earn safe in my wallets hoping for the days there will be increment in the price of coins.

I have been working online for a very long time now. And I can only say that my online work has been profitable thus far. Not without it's own challenges, but it's been profitable

I only work on paid to post site, I'm still thinking of going into another from which I can make money online but I do not have what it takes to make money from other ways, I do not even have a laptop to start with. That is the most important thing I need to get.

I only work on paid to post site, I'm still thinking of going into another from which I can make money online but I do not have what it takes to make money from other ways, I do not even have a laptop to start with. That is the most important thing I need to get.
It is nice that you are using paid to post sites for building up your own business. But for me it is my passion to write in forums. even if I get small incentives also I will still right in the forums and interact with various people across the world.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?

First of all, please tell me why do you think Trendri is out of business? As far as I know Trendri is doing well right now. In the year 2020 I lost a good amount of money to online HYIP scams but right now, my conditions are much better than before because I found superb sites like Bizdustry and started earning money in here. So yes, many online earning is better than before but I still need to earn more.

Of course since I've been able to earn so far so I can say it's been profitable so far, also I like the fact that it's not been about earnings only but also informative

I cannot say if it is profitable because the comparison is not fair. So far I am earning but just below the target. There are few ptp forums that I am working on and I am still looking around to increase my daily income. Hopefully in the coming weeks there would be an addition to the list of my forums.

Actually it's been profitable seriously have been able to get and leave out extra money for some things since have been working online and have worked on some quite forum now.

My online work has been paying off for me this far as much as I can think of. There has been no cause for alarm so far. It's been fair enough. And more openings are coming up too

Yeah, my online work is profitable for me. It is through the money I got online that I bought clothes, school books and most especially handworks. Although it is not that easy but I do force myself.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds