Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Well for me personally I really think that mine has been quite profitable considering the fact that I also and always remain steadfast and consistent in all my doings and task give to me on my various online platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think yes. But want to explore more. I plan to work 8 hours every day (because my college has shir down due to corona virus) and see if I cam make a mot of money.
Hmm. ... 8 good hours online? Your country must be developed with for you to able to work 8 hours, due to constant electricity, but here its difficult oooo...

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
well, since the beggining of my journey into online business, except crypto have not lose my money because you earn it through your work done and it has been profitable even though not as u expected.

I do not run any online business right now. I only earn through this site and I can count it as profitable because I do not need any money to start it.
Same as most of us. We only earn through paid to post forums which the best paying one right now is bizdustry. I hope more forums can emerge just like it, at least one will be able to earn substantial money online. But right now we just have to make do with bizdustry alone.

Hmm. ... 8 good hours online? Your country must be developed with for you to able to work 8 hours, due to constant electricity, but here its difficult oooo...
Wow, that must be really difficult for you if the elecricity is not constant. Especially given that you need power in your phone always so as to earn regularly. You guys should look for other sources of power like having solar panels in your homes so as not to depend on government power.

Wow, that must be really difficult for you if the elecricity is not constant. Especially given that you need power in your phone always so as to earn regularly. You guys should look for other sources of power like having solar panels in your homes so as not to depend on government power.
Which country did you said you come from. The cost of solar panels and batteries is s bit unfavourable here and using generator is just a pollution on it own.

Since I'm just starting an online business, I really need to observe how it is going if it will worth something to spend most of my time ,but at least it'll give me some money to recharge my phone and to pay some bills which is not bad.

Since I'm just starting an online business, I really need to observe how it is going if it will worth something to spend most of my time ,but at least it'll give me some money to recharge my phone and to pay some bills which is not bad.
That was also my stand when I started working online. I do not want to be expectant of the earnings because I had a hunch that I would be earning in coins only. And I was right. Posting on paid forums can earn me coins but I am lucky to get a daily $1 from working 2 to 3 hours.

I do not have any online business right now and my only source of money online is posting on get paid to sites so I can say that it has been profitable at large.

That was also my stand when I started working online. I do not want to be expectant of the earnings because I had a hunch that I would be earning in coins only. And I was right. Posting on paid forums can earn me coins but I am lucky to get a daily $1 from working 2 to 3 hours.
Yes although this might not be enough for our daily bread but at least it gives you something to get yourself involved on, you may be surprised to find out that the little dollars we make everyday can pay some of the little bills at home.

Exactly my thoughts too. Ptp and got sites can only yield little. If I may ask what do you do?
You are very right that pay to post website can you a lot of money but I do not think that they are an investment platform because you do not put your money into them but rather you just post and comment on them for you to get money so there is no way that you can make profit rather you earn money on this platform.

My online rewarding have not yielded the kind of amount i want to cash out yet because i am yet to taste the fruit of my labour but still with the little i have observed and have in my current wallet it's being okay so far so good

My online rewarding have not yielded the kind of amount i want to cash out yet because i am yet to taste the fruit of my labour but still with the little i have observed and have in my current wallet it's being okay so far so good
I wish you all the best in your online work but for you to be able to improve on the amount you earn in your online job you will need to had more effort to your current effort and also if it's an investment platform then you will need to improve or increase the amount of money that you put into the investment.

I wish you all the best in your online work but for you to be able to improve on the amount you earn in your online job you will need to had more effort to your current effort and also if it's an investment platform then you will need to improve or increase the amount of money that you put into the investment.
Investment platform, pls tell me about it because if truly there is an platform on this site and it truly works as it's suppose to work then why not. I will try it out if its worth it.

Definitely it has been very profitable and I think very soon now we are achieve financial freedom from all my online works. It is very enjoyable.

To be honest, earning online has helped me a lot. I always use the money I earn to subscribe while I keep the coins I earn safe in my wallets hoping for the days there will be increment in the price of coins.
Online earning has been helpful so far to me and it has been helping me to support some of my needs , most of my online earning was used for paying for data and other responsibility.

As for me, I can't complain since am quite new to the online business, however, I can say for sure that I have benefited and made some profit, am not where I want to be yet but I'll get there soon.

About a year ago right now I was not earning any money online and didn't even know how to. The growth has been steady but it actually now working.

My online work has not been profitable so far. I really envy those people who are gifted and skilled in online jobs. I had my happy moments when I earned $300 in a day. My saddest time was when I was to withdraw $700 from at first legit site then become not paying. It was so frustrating.
I also entered online cryptocurrency trading and at first I gained profits. The problem is when the market is down that my money is also down or the value is made lower. I gained profits when I bought low and sold at a high price. My profit is very dependent on the market. I am always checking the price.
I am happy to find this wonderful site. I hope I could be successful and profitable. I have learned that earning in online job is not easy. I really need to be industrious and patient. It takes focus and determination to be profitable.

I've reaped my reward hanging around online during my second attempt. At least the PTP forum is rewarding me. I'm looking forward to reaping more reward through my crypto investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds