Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

I started my journey of earning online as at last year ending and i must say it has it ups and down. I have. Been scammed on so many levels, some has crashed, some stopped paying, i have lost some cash and i have gained. It has been slow and sometimes fast. So my experience has been profitable, though still abit slow but profitable

Advertisement Placeholder
I will say yes, my online hustling has been profitable, because the data I use in doing my everyday stuff without earning a fine is what I am using now and monthly I am able to buy data and keep the rest.
I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?

Yes of course! My online engagement have been a success so far. What needed to be done for one to be successful in online engagement is to be devoted and committed to it

You are right and indeed it is the best strategy, I must review several options and choose the most convenient one, in fact I am already in that, in the evaluation stage in which I hope to choose the most correct option.
Yes so far I've been able to get so much money through online investment and it has been profitable for me and less stressful I'm planning to make more evaluation on how to improve in it.

I always make sure that I use my data bundles wisely so that my online earning will be profitable. So far, I have been doing really great. I manage to buy data bundles for a whole month at $3 and end up earning $30 at the end of the month. I count that as good profit.

I presently do not have any business of my own right now as a host of my earnings come from just posting on get paid to sites and hope that it changes in future.

I would say yes because I joined bizdustry last year, even with the reduction I have made something significant. I did some online work as well. So yeah not so bad.

My online work has been super profitable so far because I do not invest into it but I just use a little bit of my skills to earn money so there is no way that I can never make a loss and this online work of mine.

I do not run any online business right now. I only earn through this site and I can count it as profitable because I do not need any money to start it.

You should not lose hope when you do not succeed. Sometimes it is very difficult to succeed and you may end of giving up. When you give up you will have to soon start on another.
This is a very very wise and true speech and statement you just gave here. No matter how things gets, don't give up hope in trying further because you must survive

My online earning has been very profitable . I have been able to achieve a lot of things from it, things that whenever I look at them am proud of having them.

I will say that my online presence has been fruitful because of so many things. One of the reasons is that I am no longer broke as usual before and I now have a goal of starting a very good business in the future.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
So far so goody online earning as been good so far,since I focus on bizdustry alone although they have also reduce thier money as well but I hope my beloved bizdustry could increase back.

I decide to stay only with good sites , I will leave all slow paying ones , actually I am active on Bizdustry and my best site , the strategy game that I talked to it before .

Definitely! My online work have been profitable so far.. Though, there are challenges but with focus still in place, one will definitely there. But not withstanding.

yes I believe it is profitable because my online work have been giving me a lot of money to take care of some of the essential need of my life, I am still looking forward to improve my earning online, it is a joy for me to make money online.

I m juggling between online work and offline work (part time). I work online only when I do not have any offline jobs. I cananot do both because I have limited time.

My online work has been better and profitable so far this year but I am not where I wish to be in terms of earning as I planned to learn digital skills that will earn me more money.

Yeah, my online work is profitable for me. It is through the money I got online that I bought clothes, school books and most especially handworks. Although it is not that easy but I do force myself.
My online work has been very profitable especially during the Covid 19 and the postcode is 19 this has really made much people go into online investment and has profited them.

Yes so far I've been able to get so much money through online investment and it has been profitable for me and less stressful I'm planning to make more evaluation on how to improve in it.
Excellent, I'm glad you're doing well so far, always hoping to improve. The idea is to get the profits to cover the needs and at the same time to be able to treat yourself from time to time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds