Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

Wow so in this case if someone is so passionate about and is ready to write, the person can actually earn some money online but I think you will run out of some topic to write when you have written so much.
In online business I think writing has much value. For example you are writing in this forum and making some money, if you start your own blog and write articles you can also increase your income. So if you write more , you can earn more too.

Advertisement Placeholder
My online profit has improved a bit. I have found some awesome online earning opportunities that are quite helpful to me. I still need a lot of money in order to invest and make more profits. The only problem is that I do not have enough source of income. I am anticipating that this problem will also be solved soon.

I am also experiencing the same thing as yours. When I started posting on different gpt site the earnings was massive and at some point, they just changed everything and the income on the platform I work now is just too low.

The online sites that I found profitable for now Is the PTP sites. Most of the PTP sites I worked with have been very consistent but the payout is low. Irrespective of this , I am satisfied with it in as much they are legit. It is really hard to get a legitimate site online

The online sites that I found profitable for now Is the PTP sites. Most of the PTP sites I worked with have been very consistent but the payout is low. Irrespective of this , I am satisfied with it in as much they are legit. It is really hard to get a legitimate site online
I am glad that you have found PTP sites as one of your main source of income. obviously it is a free platform where you can earn for communicating with other people. These days it is very hard to get this type of legit websites.

As you describe it is nice to know that your time invested will be rewarded, as there are many fraudulent sites proliferating these days. It is true that PTP sites have lowered the earnings, but they are still very good to learn and get out of doubts with different topics.

I have been making a decent amount of money to cater for some little expenses for my family. My major aim is to make full-time money online so as to have free time to embark on other courses that will improve humanity.

definitely it has been very profitable so far and of course I am still looking for other better ways of making money online. Online work is really sweet.

definitely it has been very profitable so far and of course I am still looking for other better ways of making money online. Online work is really sweet.
It is good to expand someone's source of earning online in case if one flop, you will have other to fill in the void left by that source. I am also looking forward to add more to the ones I have at hand.

It is good to expand someone's source of earning online in case if one flop, you will have other to fill in the void left by that source. I am also looking forward to add more to the ones I have at hand.
Of course depending on one source of income is very dangerous because when that one is no longer bringing enough money you may be broke.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?

Seriously, when it comes to the success of the business or any online business, it's all dependent on the kind of business in question and the plan set to run the business.

You'll earn money constantly as long as you're writing from you're mind, and its quality contents. You can't run out of topic to write if you're the type that is always traveling, reading other contents online. You'll find new ideas steady to write about and earn.
But you have to understand that those people that are working online do not have time for any other thing except online, I will not be having time to travel, because I'll be concentrating most of my time on writing research.

To some extent yes. I've made a good living doing my work over the last few years. The profits could certainly be better, but I'm making enough to get by right now, so I can't complain.

For some it's profitable while some I didn't make a dime from it despite putting my hard work and money into it. I started with Blogging on two different niches and I failed to generate traffic for the two platforms

You should not lose hope when you do not succeed. Sometimes it is very difficult to succeed and you may end of giving up. When you give up you will have to soon start on another.
Of course it's when you lose hope that failed, let one continue to commit himself to learning so that you can succeed and earn online.

My online work with 10 plus sites is very profitable and keeps me a low income person.I earn $50_$70 monthly with all the online sites that I do work with.

I have had numerous encounters in most of my online business , I have made a lot of loss and also gained but since i started investing in crypto currency, inhave never incure any loss,
well, since the beggining of my journey into online business, except crypto have not lose my money because you earn it through your work done and it has been profitable even though not as u expected.

Everytime I see myself put in more efforts and technique into how info about my earning ability online, I get a lot of improvement and more income invariably. My online earnings have obviously been improving

But you have to understand that those people that are working online do not have time for any other thing except online, I will not be having time to travel, because I'll be concentrating most of my time on writing research.
Laughs, who told you that you won't travel? You can still travel and still do your hob that side you traveled to. Cos working online is done remotely.

Laughs, who told you that you won't travel? You can still travel and still do your hob that side you traveled to. Cos working online is done remotely.
Well travelling can be so stressful especially to organise how you are going to spend your time in the strange land, as you know some people that are working online may not even have the time to even organise and think of traveling, that is what I mean.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds