Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

Online work has been really great, I've earned I've lost,I've been fined and I've served the ban all well,so far it's been a fruitful journey

Advertisement Placeholder
You can work online, save your earning and use that saving to start your own online business. Online business requires little investment compared to offline business, therefore, if you want to earn well, you need to start your own business

Online work has given me something to stay busy with hence my anxiety has reduced. When I am idle, I tend to stay so anxious and overthink alot. But when I get busy writing online, all those feelings and thoughts fade away and I feel so happy for the things I have accomplished online.

To be candid, it has been profitable. To me every penny counts. I see it as being better I earn money online than engage in conversations that won't add value to me.

Yeah, over time I've tried my best to be earning better online but I've been finding it a little bit difficult but recently I'm good.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
It has been profitable.
Its just that at times you don't get to earn much as you expect due to certain factors.
But it has been helpful.

To be very honest it is still profitable because if I combine all my online earns together if they are more than the amount I collect a salary offline. and my ultimate goal is to make full-time income online so I should have more free time to do something better for my life.

Well I just started my write up so I don't know how much it pays thou but I hear people say it a lucrative business and I'm hoping it worth it.

Truly I will say it has really been profitable, sincerely I used to touch my main salary to sorth has some minor issues now I make use of my on-line earnings to those issues

It's profitable but at the same time it's not worth the time I put into it. Though I have found new earning opportunities along with micro earning sites and forums , I am not able to focus on all of these daily and also it is making me more stressful.

It has been a great one so far though uneasy because you have to keep up to time as regards the gpt forums, sometimes i have to wake up at midnights to post comments and make more money. As regards cashout, it has been a great experience, i have made more than 100usd generally from gpts.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

for me it is quite profitable ... I work somewhere at 2 hours a day online and I make about 200E per month (considering that 200E is half salary in my country).

Online work has given me something to stay busy with hence my anxiety has reduced. When I am idle, I tend to stay so anxious and overthink alot. But when I get busy writing online, all those feelings and thoughts fade away and I feel so happy for the things I have accomplished online.
Nice, that is like killing two birds with a stone. You are able to relief your anxieties and at the same time make money while doing that. Sometimes I find these forums as a way of getting away from unpleasant times. (If I may ask, what country are you from?)

Yes, it has.
Especially here on bizdustry.
I get to earn atleast $5 every week.
Most times the profit is small after deducting the amount i spent on data.

I am doing will my online earnings despite the fact I've started this year,it's not easy though. I also make money on ptp site but am looking for another way to boost my online earnings.

Actually my earning online is progressif very slowly cause I am not active as I used to be , my target is to earn 1$ daily here and 1$ on others platforms it will help me a lot .

I think yes. But want to explore more. I plan to work 8 hours every day (because my college has shir down due to corona virus) and see if I cam make a mot of money.
My online work , business and investment has been progressing and going on very well lately because i have been able to make research on how to be able to Make more money.

My online work , business and investment has been progressing and going on very well lately because i have been able to make research on how to be able to Make more money.
That's really nice bro , it is good to make such results about what's will work for improving earning online , for investment it is best way to multiply our earnings but we should know where to invest ?

It's been good so far but I wouldn't say it's been very profitable. When the expenses (data) are subtracted from my earnings then it's just little that's left.

This is true. You can't really blame the system sometimes. Everyone wants to earn something in fairness including the site owners. Sometimes I earn more and other times I don't. For me, that's okay.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds