Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

yes of course my online job is profitable ,online jobs are the best ways to meet up with your daily needs,with the help of online business one can make allot of money ,in other for him to take good Care if your needs

Advertisement Placeholder
Regardless of the said reduction in pay rates from most platforms similar to bizdustry, I know I can still maintain that my earnings he not been too much affected.

I always make sure that I use my data bundles wisely so that my online earning will be profitable. So far, I have been doing really great. I manage to buy data bundles for a whole month at $3 and end up earning $30 at the end of the month. I count that as good profit.
This is a very good one from what you are doing.i as an individual have been earning some reasonable cash from my online engagement and it can at least afford me my data and help me to save some crypto in my wallet.

Regardless of the said reduction in pay rates from most platforms similar to bizdustry, I know I can still maintain that my earnings he not been too much affected.
I am interested in other paying site that I can have an opportunity to make up to one dollars on daily basis .please can you recommend this website for me if you have them all you know about any of them.thanks.

I have been very optimistic a out things turning around ever since I started noticing anlotnof platforms reducing their earning potential for making posts, bizdustry inclusive. I didn't give up hope but believe I will overcome this. And I did

If you rely on PTP and GPT sites, it will be difficult to earn consistently. That's why you need to work on freelancer sites. I am doing well with my online work
I wouldn't say my online business has been successful because the online job that I do it's actually not a business because I didn't put any amount of money into it so it is mostly a job which is very successful right now.

I did not spend so much money in order to begin working online and since I have the time I just have to say that it has been profitable even though the money is not sustainable.

The truth is I've been doing numerous online work but I'll say of a truth bizdustry is worth my battery & data. I've done so many but does not worth it. Consumes data and battery.

I wouldn't say my online business has been successful because the online job that I do it's actually not a business because I didn't put any amount of money into it so it is mostly a job which is very successful right now.
Business does not always include your income stream where you have invested. Business also related to any income stream that you have built by working. If you have invested time and effort on youtube, it can be your business.

Yes though I join working online this year,with the little I get it is really amazing I have been making alot of money at least I make 1$,each day

Yes. I have earned massively from these online businesses. And am wishing more to earn bigger in the nearest future.
Online business can help a lot.

Business does not always include your income stream where you have invested. Business also related to any income stream that you have built by working. If you have invested time and effort on youtube, it can be your business.
There is a characteristics of business that you are living out of your definition of a business which means that you will have to invest a certain amount of money into that activity before it can be termed a business. Yes I agree with you that a YouTube channel can be your business as he must have actually invested a lot into it like the data you are using and the devices that they're using to shoot the video content.

I recently just started working online and I did not have to invest so much money into it directly so for now I can see that it is moving well and as expected.

I have never make good money online just planing on how to add good skill to myself, so that be able to make good money from online.

Even though bi have not been earning enough from online works, I can still say I have been making some little cash completing online works. I don't usually underestimate the power of little money, I strongly believe every great things starts small.

Yeah, so far I've gained from online biz, talking about engaging in different engagements. Though some are peanuts but thanks to Bizdusty.

Even though bi have not been earning enough from online works, I can still say I have been making some little cash completing online works. I don't usually underestimate the power of little money, I strongly believe every great things starts small.
Well said, how you start is not the issue but how you end it that matters more. Your earnings now might not be really much, but with time I believe it will grow. Like myself, my earnings online are really not that much, but it has really helped me to cover some areas.

Well I will say yes it has been working this year,though I started this year it has been wonderful,though I have not really made much money but the little I have made is encouraging

I just joined this forum as well as 2 others this year, I don't actually rely totally on this as I have others things am into such as forex, hfx, dcx, and also hodl of coins.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds