Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

I think it was successful at the time, but because of the issues that have emerged, profits have decreased. Despite this, I am still optimistic that things will turn around and that both current and new members of GPTForum and many absentee members of Bizdustry will return.

Advertisement Placeholder
Its fantastic that you've settled down with hubpages. I went to check on hubpages the other day, its still the same. Everything is working as normal. For a writer to excel and earn there, he or she needs to promote its articles in order to receive viral views and impressions.

I am gaining profit and making money online by working on various paid to post forums. However, I am really bad at saving money. Right now I am trying to work on it and trying my best to save money.

Online work has been profitable everytime and it depends on the particular online business or investment you are doing online , but before doing any investment online ,myou need to be serious with your research .

Online business is one of the best ways of making money and so far it has been profitable for me because I sit at the comfort of my home and I am payed every month

Last edited by a moderator:
You are correct, and it is the best course of action. I need to evaluate a number of possibilities and select the one that is most practical; in fact, I have already begun this process and am currently in the evaluation stage, where I am hoping to select the best option.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Not really I'm not doing any serious at all mostly I coment on forums sometimes do some tasks but that's all I don't earn a lot but sometimes it's fun and I can learn something useful

I am gaining profit and making money online by working on various paid to post forums. However, I am really bad at saving money. Right now I am trying to work on it and trying my best to save money.
As long as you're determined to do so , you will definitely be able to save money as your demands wishes. You have to try as much as possible to work toward having a good saving lifestyle as it is necessary for future plans and preparation.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
My online work was hundred percent profitable for me, not according to money but according to knowledge that I earned, till now I had old ideas but now I think about my financial freedom.

I make my money mostly from trading, but I've been looking into other opportunities trying to decide where to branch off. I did try writing a book to publish on Amazon, but you have to pay for marketing for anyone to even see it unless you have a campaign. Always have to spend money to make money, unfortunately.

As long as you're determined to do so , you will definitely be able to save money as your demands wishes. You have to try as much as possible to work toward having a good saving lifestyle as it is necessary for future plans and preparation.

Yes, this is true. I would need to save money. However, I have learned that making money online is not at all that easy. This is because it requires determination and hard work to make money online.

Yes, this is true. I would need to save money. However, I have learned that making money online is not at all that easy. This is because it requires determination and hard work to make money online.
Making money online is not really easy as most people will think. There are different ways money could be made online No doubt but how easy this may be is what many people may not understand.

I don't currently have any major plans. I'm focusing on getting a job to hopefully one day be financially independent of my parents. I might launch my website if I can manage to save some of my online income.

Ever since i started earning online, I've made some fortunes. But currently it is on the decline, based on limited offers and low income rate.
Sorry for that, everyone is trying to be sure so that them can actually increase their earning so that them can possibly make some money online, because for now I don't think I am having profit on my online business.

Sorry for that, everyone is trying to be sure so that them can actually increase their earning so that them can possibly make some money online, because for now I don't think I am having profit on my online business.
But some people are making $1 on daily basis here and maybe on other platforms such as trendri. But on trendri the earnings rate is not as much like we are having here

I would say I have been making ends meet online and also making profit because I am not stingy , anni don't jump to investment without confirming if its legitimate or scam

Yes, my online work has been profitable to me financially so far just that u haven't reached the height that I would want to get to in this line of business. But I will just say that I am still working on it.

Since all i am using online for my online earning is just my data subscription and sometimes i invest money online to make money , so i can say working online has been profitable so far .

So far so good. Although I am not where u want to be yet but I'm definitely not where I was some years back do definitely, that's progress. I'm improving though.

My online works has been profitable since I have started during the pandemic , but we can't deny the fact that there are times when we get scammed during some business or investment online .

I have been engaging in some couple of online work for some time now and I must say that I am still in the accumulation stage because I really do not have so much to show for it. This is something that I am clearly working to improve.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds