Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

Well, I will always comment on my online working. it has been so profitable to since when I started working online. it generate to me alot income on daily basis which helped me to meet up to my daily needs.

Advertisement Placeholder
My online work has been very profitable recently. This is because I decide to only put my effort in just three forums, one article writing sites and writing reviews for one friend's site. This has been earning me a good amount and at the same time, I don't waste too much data bundles.

In general, my online work has been profitable thus far. There were ups and downs, but the one thing that has worked in my favor is the strategy of diversifying my sources of income. I've learned a lot from the folly of engaging in and relying on only one type of offline work, and I am applying those lessons to my online endeavors. Hence, while my primary source of online income is a crowdsourcing platform, I am also developing other lines of work like transcription, call tagging, article writing, and forum writing. There are unlimited opportunities for earning online. I have just tapped a tiny piece of the online earning pie, but I have already surpassed my monthly earnings as an office-based employee.

It is not really profitable as I see, it will but there is nothing for me to regret because there is still more opportunities for me to improve myself and the future, people have so many challenges in their online businesses which really makes me to believe my own is just a minor.

Well it had been profitable so far but then it was not easy because at first I actually loosed a lot of money and I had to learn from that and I consulted the experts and I learnt a lot

Yeah, it was but sadly, not anymore as I find it difficult to work online these days due to my tight offline schedule. So going by the scale of preference, I would rather lag behind in my online work

Despite the fact that I have suffered from loss, I think I have made much improvement when it comes to making money online but I need to improve more because I am simply not earning the required amount and I hope that Allah will certainly help me.

I would say it has been. When deducting the money I spend on data, I always realize a huge profit. As far as the income is still more than the expenses, I'm good

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Sincerely, it has been profitable to me. Since I started work on 2 paid to post sites, Bizdustry and beer money. The profit I have made so far has been very useful to pay some of my bills like electricity and security outside my main income.

Yes, I can say my two main online business has been very profitable for me and it is going well.
I'm into betting and crypto trading snd these two business has fetched me s living for the main time

I have been working online full time since 2012, however, it took a while to earn full time income by working online. Currently, I am quite satisfied with my online income. When I say satisfied what I mean is I am able pay my bills from my online income.

I started working online rescently and although i've made little progress, i cannot really say that my online work have been really profitable. Most sites pay too little for all the hardwork one does.

To be candid, it has been profitable. To me every penny counts. I see it as being better I earn money online than engage in conversations that won't add value to me.
Since I took my offline business online, it has boosted my sales and given my business a larger customer base.
My online business has been profitable too.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
I started being online a couple of years ago. First, it was the thrill and idea that excited me. Like you, I realized that if I take out my subscription, I have really nothing left. So I gave it a rest and decided to focus on the good sites that are worth it. I can say now that I earn better.

To work online is profitable. But to know which online business is profitable is another issue. You have to search well online or ask from friends to give details on online business that profitable.

Yes. It has been. I spend close to nothing and earns on weekly basis. Only thing it takes is your time and energy just like every other business. But sometimes it feels as though I deserve more

Well my online work which is writing here posts is do profitable. I earn a dollar per every 10 posts I write and to me so far it is profitable and worth it. And moreover I really enjoy of doing it, since I am a person who likes to talk about things I don't have a problem with writing posts at all. The job fits me after all so I don't really have to be something I'm not.
So far I've earned approximately 12.9 dollars and soon I will make more 30 dollars which is pretty good.

All the businesses that I have been doing online so far has been very profitable even though there are some certain aspects of it that I think I can still improve on and be better at.

Wow that is a gold mine. Having such internet skills is the way to go these days. think I can say that about myself too. My online earnings decreased drastically. I can't achieve what I used to achieve anymore. I hope gpt forum can increase it's earning a little. This will ginger more people to sign up. The idea of $1 in 3 days is somehow discouraging. Seriously, it kind of equates to internet slavery. Before it was not like this, everything has changed for the worse.
That's true, you have to spend a lot of time working creating posts and comments to be able to earn any substantial income it is quite discouraging at times but it's still better than nothing.

Well! Since i am working here online during my spare and leisure time , i woukd say my work online has been paying though the amount i am earning there is small.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds