Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

So far so good my online earnings hasn't been profitable at all. It's not enough for to purchase my mini needs such as clothes, shoes and others and how do I do to get profit and enough much? I don't know wether it's because I'm earning on only one site.

Advertisement Placeholder
There's has been some bad influences that stopped me from working online recently because i feel disappointed on the issue of my money being taken away in one of the online sites I am working on and my online income reduces drastically.

Well I wouldn't say it is profitable, the only thing is that I have opportunity to be making money from different paid to post platforms... I am still able to make up to one and $2 on daily basis and I am ok with that since I have a lot of other things to do offline

There is a popular saying that have bread is better than none and since I am unemployed then I think that making small amount of money online has been a major step in the right direction.

Definitelly the earnings has really change,and the number of ptp also has really droped,this is due to the non engagement of advertisers that usually make the platforms to give good earnings.But the informations and exposure on business and other aspect of life is one of the benefits in some of these platforms.

If you want to profit from online work, you need to try your hands on a lot of things. I started as a writer, but today I do a lot of things.
I can say that I am not earning much online because of my time, because I believe that for one to make possible money online really needed much time and also your hard work this can really help one to earn much online.

Yes, if you know what you are doing online, I believe by this time you are being able to make consistent profits,I enjoy my presence online, even though I will not earn but I'll be able to learn.

The earning I am making online is not enough to make end meet because my online earning sites keep decreasing everytime , but i am making more money from investment.

Making money online is nice. It gives me opportunity to make some money to take care of my little needs. I don't really have much savings from my online business that is why I am still looking for a professional way to make more money on the internet by learning a profitable skill.

Well I will be a liar if I dont testify that my online earnings has been helping to me. It was like a jokes when I started but now I have really enjoyed it benefit and even exposing other people into it.

Well I will be a liar if I dont testify that my online earnings has been helping to me. It was like a jokes when I started but now I have really enjoyed it benefit and even exposing other people into it.
That's it, earning money online is interesting but if you are starting it for the time it will de very difficult for you, I remember when i started for the first time, it's really hard for me.

Initially when I started earning online, I wasn't making much profit because I do not know how things actually worked out , but as time goes on, I am really making profit presently and it is really encouraging to work online.

Yes i can only say it's profitable even though I'm not making so much online that i can depend on now. I can only say my online work is not profitable when i get an offline work to compare to it

well I considered my online as profitable even though I am not that much from it but I consider it as that because I have been exposed to so many things that can help me build my offline business.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
The online work I operate has been slightly profitable so far. I am hoping to expand this to other websites in order to obtain even more profits, which could help my finances no doubt

Of course since I've been able to earn so far so I can say it's been profitable so far, also I like the fact that it's not been about earnings only but also informative
I think that aspect of getting into good quality discuss and the knowledge one will get while on forums are one of the factors that makes me to always come online.Then incentives is not much though.

It hasn't been too profitable for me. I do work online to earn something on the side and nothing more. Also, it's just that I enjoy the digital work online from time to time and that's about it.

So, if you don't advertise your services and such, you won't get enough orders in the first place. Well, I already made peace with the situation but you are right, the data is really expensive these days. I will be migrating to another country soon and I have heard that 100 MB is like 8 USD. There is no way we could use the data freely with that amount.

I haven't realized that in India the data is cheap(until now). Now I will have to say goodbye to my digital work.

am concentrating on earning some money so that I may not have to depend on my parents. If I manage to save some of my online earnings, I might start my website
am concentrating on earning some money so that I may not have to depend on my parents. If I manage to save some of my online earnings, I might start my website

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
I totally agree with you because these ptp and gpt websites always pay you little earnings even very less money where we invest our much of time۔ If you are working on this forget to get profit much۔ So try somewhere else to get profit۔

Working online is a good idea especially if you have nothing to do offline You can use the time that you have to work, I believe if you put good efforts you can earn a decent amount of money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds