Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Has your online work been profitable so far?

It's very good that you have made a lot income in got and ptp forum last year.

I have not earned a lot also because the online website that gave me in the past a lot of income closed down.
Yes I was saying that my online business has been profitable so far and I have been able to make good morning from a website.

Advertisement Placeholder
I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Do you think your online work has been profitable?
Working online is very profitable. I have made lots of profit working online. Even with data money I still have lots of profit from online. If not for online money that have been saving when I don't have offline work to do. In my country I make at least N10, 000 in a week.

Any website that I cannot make any reasonable thing out of it, I will never engage in such platform for a long time before I quit the site.
But what about here that you are not making something that can take care of all your monthly expenses ?, you do not have to really quit the website ,you can just manage it until you get something better m

I guess I can call it profitable because just by spending 1-2 hours everyday I manage to earn at least $50 per month, which is just what I need to pay for my food bills.

I guess I can call it profitable because just by spending 1-2 hours everyday I manage to earn at least $50 per month, which is just what I need to pay for my food bills.
If your online earnings in a month is enough to takes care of your basic monthly bills, I think it is profitable for you to keep doing it.

I started working online early last year, and I was consistent at gpt and ptp forums. So till last year ending I can say I have made a lot online. But starting this year I realized that I have not really made any profit, once I removed money for data there is very little left. This is because all the sites have reduced their earnings (like bizdustry) and some are even out of business (like trendri).

Yes. It has been. Since it has been able to meet my monthly needs, i would confidently say that it has been profitable. It is basically worth it the mount of time i have invested in it.

I think it is, because since I started online earning I have really making good money that is helping me to buy data, and also to do other things, online is very profitable.

The online payment has not been as big as people we expect though but this is something to write home about as far as it takes care of one or two things all together

I should consider fruitful because I am using 1-2 hours to make about $30 per month which other wide would be wasted on checking Facebook and instagram

I should consider fruitful because I am using 1-2 hours to make about $30 per month which other wide would be wasted on checking Facebook and instagram
Yes my online work out in profitable so far because it has been improving and I have been getting more earnings more like I used to before

If you rely on PTP and GPT sites, it will be difficult to earn consistently. That's why you need to work on freelancer sites. I am doing well with my online work
Well for now I actually rely on pay to post forum like this one as my only online source of income simply because I cannot do any other online job for now because I do not have time for them unless if the online job can present me with a good opportunity to earn good amount of money online.

That is why I'm going to stick my writing gigs and look for ways to make more money online. But you said Trendri isn't working. Are you sure about that? People are still doing it and I just joined a few weeks ago.

Yeah, lately it became so profitable and quite lucrative unlike when I first started working online, I was scammed by different sites until I get to know about some legit ones.

Yes, online work has been very profitable for me. In fact I have been making money online full time since 2014. I do a lot of things to make money online from posting on forums to selling websites.

Earning from online at my second stint is encouraging than my first stint during 2016. At least I've received countless payments now.

well I can say my online work have been profitable despite the fact that there are many challenges that hinders me but I still cope with them, and also I really enjoy my time online making money to take care of my self

Online working is profitable to me, it just matter that the more you do, the more you earn, when money spent on data is been deducted from the money earn, at least it left something behind

My online works and the earning has been profitable so far bevause i have learn how to remove the low and stressful site , the non paying site an
well I can say my online work have been profitable despite the fact that there are many challenges that hinders me but I still cope with them, and also I really enjoy my time online making money to take care of my self

The very best technique, in my viewpoint, is actually attempt a great deal of points as well as choose one. When I began composing on hubpages, I likewise began composing on a number of various other webinternet web sites. However later on decided to end up being energetic on hub pages since it was actually showing much a lot better.

I think my online job at me so profitable so far consider the fact that I do not invest any amount of money into it I am just doing what I love to do best and getting paid for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds