Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Nice example, as the company would want to upgrade to the latest technology, to be standard and be able to meet up with customer demands, so if you as an old employee want to keep that job, you need to upgrade your skill as well. Very good example you gave.
It is very important that we upgrade our skill to the highest as possible, most of the olden skill we have ,we really need to upgrade them if we still want to be successful with it in the future. Have you upgraded your own personal skill ?

Advertisement Placeholder
You're very right here I must comend. Some people think that they didn't get that job because they are inadequate for the requirements for the job. That's not true. Limited opportunities caused it that way
And you will see them go about like people that have the worst of luck and bad furtunes In this life. That should not be so. Don't beat yourself to it especially if you know you are good. There is always another chance

If you have a job in mind the best thing to do is to find about the latest trends in the business or the job and lend them because that is what employees normally look out for.

It is not the duty of a company to be constantly reminding me their employee to be updated on the modern technology, they are the one to do themselves a favour of updating their skill to fit into the modern society.
I completely disagree with you on that as it is actually the duty of the company to update his employees on the current trend in technology because the company are the one that provides this tools and technology and so there are the one that makes the decisions on which technology is to be upgraded and which ones not to do so it will be their responsibilities to teach this employees this new method of doing these things.

I completely disagree with you on that as it is actually the duty of the company to update his employees on the current trend in technology because the company are the one that provides this tools and technology and so there are the one that makes the decisions on which technology is to be upgraded and which ones not to do so it will be their responsibilities to teach this employees this new method of doing these things.
A company do not have time to tell an employee to get themselves updated, they will just sack any employee who they think they are not fit to give them what they want and employ anyone that have what they want.

Getting your dream job might not be in sight for quite a long time. If this becomes the case, will you still be waiting for this dream job or just startup something for yourself?

A company do not have time to tell an employee to get themselves updated, they will just sack any employee who they think they are not fit to give them what they want and employ anyone that have what they want.
The thing is that getting the right employees for a business can be quite hectic and all these companies that to suck their employees without you cause of training them would really find it difficult to employ good employees like the ones that they have sacked.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Getting a dream job is not an easy thing to do. There are people who went first to an ordinary job before going to their dream job. It's just like in a ladder you cannot just climb to the top, you really have to take one step at a time. I am presently not in my dream job yet. I have to work on something first before proceeding to my most awaited dream work.

To get a dream job, you would do well to study the requirements of the job first, then learn the required skills and keep applying in different organisations, you would get lucky soon.

In pursuit of ones dream job, it is important to note that experience is needed to function in that dream job and these experience can be gathered along the way with some "ordinary jobs" opportunities which are meant to prepare us for that dream job and a befitting status among our peers
Most will never get the opportunity to get their dream job over here in our country most people do not even get the job of what the study in school what to get your dream job is going to be focused and be the best on at what you do.

You can very well get the job of your dreams if you are ready to invest time into learning. You should invest things like continuous education to know about the latest trends in that particular sector.

You can very well get the job of your dreams if you are ready to invest time into learning. You should invest things like continuous education to know about the latest trends in that particular sector.
Yes,you know companies are always looking for the best worker out there so one can get his preferred job if he proves he can be the best. One should strive to earn more degrees and experience required of his dream job.

The thing is that getting the right employees for a business can be quite hectic and all these companies that to suck their employees without you cause of training them would really find it difficult to employ good employees like the ones that they have sacked.
You will definitely have to sacked anyone who have an outdated skill and doesn't think of upgrading it to meet the modern standard. The time for you to use to train them might not be there especially when the company has a lot of demands to cover.

Getting your dream job might not be in sight for quite a long time. If this becomes the case, will you still be waiting for this dream job or just startup something for yourself?
Getting to be doing your dream job might be a long thing to accomplish if you don't have enough fund to start the business and if its a white collar job , you need to work hard in order to achieve the aim

I will advise that rather than waiting to get this dream job which is under a great probability of happening, one should be thinking of getting some training for some crafts or any business apprenticeship to get oneself set up for the future

Getting a dream job is not easy but it is possible you have to be dedicated you have to be sure you have to be skilled because those kinds of jobs are not something you can just get just by Simply trying, people need to be able to vouch for you without shaking, unquestionably the problem with such kind of job is that they are always very tasking but as much as that is what you want I believe the person will be capable to handle it.

Getting your dream job could depend on your determination , because most times you could be faced with so much obstacles and competition , you need to have the necessary requirements for the job

Getting your dream job could depend on your determination , because most times you could be faced with so much obstacles and competition , you need to have the necessary requirements for the job
Dream job is not easy at all. Such obstacles and competition is a part of it. You need to clean everything in order to succeed here. Obviously, that job will be a highly demanding one.

These days in Nigeria is very hard for you to get your dream job but as a young talented man who is very dedicated he or she can get his dream job by being focus and dedicated so what he loves me most. However these days if you end up doing what they never studied in school because that is where life let them.
The best way for you to survive in Nigeria is for you to know a business that are on high demand and establish it, with this you will make a lot of money and you will not rely on government for anything.

Getting your dream job is good but you must have interest in the job and alos be ready to offer vulue to the job because its what you want doing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds