Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

These days in Nigeria is very hard for you to get your dream job but as a young talented man who is very dedicated he or she can get his dream job by being focus and dedicated so what he loves me most. However these days if you end up doing what they never studied in school because that is where life let them.
It's so sad what you have shared what is happening in your country.

I think that is also happening all around the world. It's really very hard to land in the dream job you are dreaming of.

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
I think that the main thing that you need in order to get a dream job is you have to have the right dedication and motivation in order to push yourself to constantly achieve better and meet you to that point where you are able to accomplish and achieve this sense of employment.

In this days is very difficult to get dream of your job, but you need to work hard about it to find one by doing research and also to have good skill, this can help you have one.

These days in Nigeria is very hard for you to get your dream job but as a young talented man who is very dedicated he or she can get his dream job by being focus and dedicated so what he loves me most. However these days if you end up doing what they never studied in school because that is where life let them.
Yeah in Nigeria it's very hard because godfatherism has became the other of the day but if you are dedicated and hard working and you never give up on your dream you can get it.

Getting my dream job would be to create a business which might be oil and gas or working in the highest paid oil and gas organization in the world.

Apart from professional careers like medicine and Law, getting a dream job elsewhere is very difficult these days. Despite your qualifications and impressive background, getting a good job these days is not on merit and it requires connections.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Honestly, I have given up on getting a job in this country because there aren't any job in this country. Some people have been looking for job for years and nothing.

There is no other document you will require, but if you are applying for a job and the company requires someone with experience in the sector, they will hire you. As a result, it is always beneficial to have experience in whatever talents you are strong at.

Experience and a skill set.
These days, people with years' experience on a particular job are of more advantage than others.
Same with having a skill set. Most companies hire those with skills related to the job.

Dream job??? People do what ever it's available right now in my place. Though it's a thing of joy to land your dream job.

Getting your dreams job is extremely difficult this days but it is not totally impossible, with hard work and resilience and good connections you can land your dream job. Most people are stuck with the job they hate or have no passion for.
From where I come from, a lot of people are not working based on their profession or passion but just for them to make money and survive.

In this days is very difficult to get dream of your job, but you need to work hard about it to find one by doing research and also to have good skill, this can help you have one.
That's true, what about in a situation where you are to choose between your dream job and another that pays better than your dream job, which would you pick?

Well it is always so fulfilling to actually reach that point when you achieve something so great and most importantly to achieve something you have always wanted

I dream of working in a bank, in order to get my dream job, I am studying Business, Finance, Investment and banking. I am also attending a lot of training on banking.

there is no other document you will need but sometimes even going to apply for any job the company might need someone that has an experience on the field they will take the person that is why is always advisable that you have an experience in whatever skills you are good at.

in my country, companies are only looking for people with experience. I don't understand why it doesn't give new people the opportunity to experience and show what they can do. how can newcomers experience if no one gives them a chance?

in my country, companies are only looking for people with experience. I don't understand why it doesn't give new people the opportunity to experience and show what they can do. how can newcomers experience if no one gives them a chance?
University undergraduate should gain experience on their areas of concentration most especially during the holidays.. for me personally i might even decide to work for a particular company just for experience and not for the main purpose of getting salary during school holidays.

If you're talking about dream job you'll lose out of the substance and catch up with the shadow, that is to say if you're waiting for the dream job without doing actions to achieving it you'll not get it but doing something to achieving it you'll get it. But then, diversifying is key in order to explore.

sometimes it might be very difficult for you to try to secure the dream job that you have always dreamt of having. You should be able to research about what employees need in that particular industry and then try to add it to your CV.

I can't agree more. Getting a dream job is always hard for most people, they tend to settle for something they don't like just to make ends meet. Some have even given up on the dream job

Being in the right circuit, talking to the right person, knowing what to say on and off the pitch (officially and unofficially ), and applying a tough of difference which brings about class, superiority and likeness in order to have an edge over the rest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds