Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
You don’t need any element because it’s only possible to get a dream job in developed countries but you have to have connection or money to get a dream job in most under developed continent because the level of unemployment is very high and it’s inly a matter of survival of the fittest

Advertisement Placeholder
Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
This job sometimes is luck, most people working today are not working because the job is there dream job but they manage it because they have no choice, the main element you need is good luck.

When you are thinking of getting a dream job that you are interested on,I believe the best thing you really have to do is to be experience on the type of work you really want to get ,because some companies are employing people based on their experiences

Getting a dream job is not easy and can be very chanllenging because the prospect of getting that which it is you want is very low, so atimes it as come as no surpirse now that people learn and have other things to back up even if their dream job is around the corner you still need certain skill and attitude

waiting for dream job is what has kept a lot of people jobless for a very long time and of course it has made them to be frustrated in life.

Actually things are hard in this country right now to get a normal job self is not something you just apply for and you get it immediately they are lots of people in ground vying for the same job you have applied for.

Everyone has a dream job though but the bitter truth is that not everyones dream job can actually sustain the family and their basic needs. Many jobs people go after today its not because it is their dream job, it is because it pays better and they need to survive. Its only a few that actually make it big doing what they love, while some end up loving what brings in the cash and others go after their dream jobs after making it in life with something else.

I never dreamed of getting job. I was still in college when I stated earning by working as a journalist's assistant a well as newspaper writer. By the time I finished university, I was already earning well

When you are thinking of getting a dream job that you are interested on,I believe the best thing you really have to do is to be experience on the type of work you really want to get ,because some companies are employing people based on their experiences
Learning the ropes of your dream job is important because it is silly to think of being hired as a computer programmer if you are not learned in that field. You have to work for your dream so it will come true. I think many are dreaming only but not working for the dream.

If it’s truly your dream job, it will be something you enjoy doing whether you get paid or not. Something you look forward to, something you’d be doing anyway.
Then you get to take away the word “job” ...
And all you have left is dream.
You’re living the dream.

That’s a dream job.

🙂✨

Learning the ropes of your dream job is important because it is silly to think of being hired as a computer programmer if you are not learned in that field. You have to work for your dream so it will come true. I think many are dreaming only but not working for the dream.
You have said it perfectly and no one can said it more, I'm really learning a lot of things here seriously, a lot of people only have a dream without working toward the dream, if we do not work toward our dream ,we will keep on having the dream in our mine for as long as we live.

At this point you need to ask yourself if you posses any special qualities that’ll give you an edge in your interviews. Special qualities may be experience, higher degree and a lot more. An employer would want to choose the best for the best and you must stand out from other people before you’ll be qualified for jobs
Most, if not all employers of labour will always go for an applicant that have that extra edge in terms of skill and experience for a particular job,because these are some basics that are needed to push through an organsation mission.And they are things that makes one be ahead of others.
[automerge]1626091888[/automerge]
Yes, people still get there dreamed job. It all depends on what makes you different from other aspiring employee. You might be very bright educationally but what other things can you offer apart from adding two plus two together, I am talking about the extra curricular activities, your hobbies and how good you are in sport. Some people has lost some interviews just because they do not have any interest in any games. Some lost because they are not interested in current affairs. All of these are what equip you to be ahead of others.
It is true abiut what you just said.Most times the interview would just be on some simple and elementary things that we usually overlooked.Things like the current happenings or basic fact in the country,and this could be the tie breaker.

Last edited:
Getting any job these days is becoming more difficult on a daily basis not to talk of getting your dream job. To get your dream job, you will have to move closer with people who are already successful in such business to help you with advice and resources that will help in achieving your goals.

In pursuit of ones dream job, it is important to note that experience is needed to function in that dream job and these experience can be gathered along the way with some "ordinary jobs" opportunities which are meant to prepare us for that dream job and a befitting status among our peers
It is very easy for 1 to get a dream job if he or she is very focused and he is good and what he or she goes with this you can get your dream job for yourself or startup something on your own.

Getting a dream job is not easy but the truth is with the dedicated effort it is very possible to get such effort most especially when the person is very committed to the skill he or she is trying to sell to get such job because the thing is if a person is not very vast or good with whatever service you want to render such job opportunity will not come

there is no other document you will need but sometimes even going to apply for any job the company might need someone that has an experience on the field they will take the person that is why is always advisable that you have an experience in whatever skills you are good at.
Experience is a very important time of factors that most employers of Labour consider before they try to make any employment because having to train their workers it's a very expensive venture for them so they will always want to go through the short route of employee experience workers.

Experience is a very important time of factors that most employers of Labour consider before they try to make any employment because having to train their workers it's a very expensive venture for them so they will always want to go through the short route of employee experience workers.
Yes training of workers is very expensive and sometimes it is also time-consuming and some business organisation do not have time for that, we personally need to train ourself with experiences to qualify.

Getting a dream job is very difficult in my country unless you have rhe required connections and you're well suited for the job. However, one should engage himself in other available jobs while searching for his dream job.

Well since you are comfortable with working for another person , I will only advise you to work towards studying about the job itself.

After getting the required qualifications to get your dream job, other requirements needed is for you to network yourself or at least have some kind of connection with those who can help you. That is the only way to get what you are looking for

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds