Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

After getting the required qualifications to get your dream job, other requirements needed is for you to network yourself or at least have some kind of connection with those who can help you. That is the only way to get what you are looking for
Well I think it differs from person to person what they think of a dream job. Personally I think any kind of job at gives me proper satisfaction, enough time to spend with family and considerable amount of salary would be a dream job for me. I don't actually want billions of money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Everything now is not about getting a dream job. Think of what of you are really interested like your hobbies that can fetch you cool cash and make you happy

Yes training of workers is very expensive and sometimes it is also time-consuming and some business organisation do not have time for that, we personally need to train ourself with experiences to qualify.
If the business does not train into work out from time to time then there is a possibility that those workers will become arcade in that they will not be in tune with the current technology or the best practices for those jobs.

Well, my dream job is to earn money at home and make money online. I am feeling that I will achieve that goal soon. In fact, I have already achieved it partially. Right now I have been working on great sites like Bizdustry and earning from home. Long Live Bizdustry!

Well, my dream job is to earn money at home and make money online. I am feeling that I will achieve that goal soon. In fact, I have already achieved it partially. Right now I have been working on great sites like Bizdustry and earning from home. Long Live Bizdustry!
That is a very good scope. I wish you best of luck. I am too eager to earn from home like you, but at this time the amount is really very low to sustain my daily expenses. But I am sure with time I will be able to increase my earning.

Let's be honest here, so many people here don't get their dream job not because they don't already pocess what it takes to get these jobs, it's the fact that there are so many of your kind as qualified as you are that can only be given the few available positions

These days in Nigeria is very hard for you to get your dream job but as a young talented man who is very dedicated he or she can get his dream job by being focus and dedicated so what he loves me most. However these days if you end up doing what they never studied in school because that is where life let them.
Getting a dream job in my country is almost ninety eight percent impossible because there's no job out there, you only settle for what you see, if you ask people ,they will tell you the job theybafe doing is just to assist them settle their bills and its not their dream job.

Getting a dream job in my country is almost ninety eight percent impossible because there's no job out there, you only settle for what you see, if you ask people ,they will tell you the job theybafe doing is just to assist them settle their bills and its not their dream job.
By doing a job, do you mean that a government one? In our country, people normally call the government sector as main job sector. If you do private job, people normally neglect it and only praise the government ones. I think a job is a job no matter it is government or private one.

Getting a dream job is one of the hardest things that have been facing guys nowadays. If you are not well connected or no people who are in government it can be very hard to come across dream jobs. Some people pay heavy amounts to have their way and not everybody is buoyant enough to raise large amounts of capital within short period of time.

I am very sorry if you are waiting to get your dream job. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that it isn't possible but you have to work towards creating the dream job for yourself. It's not easy to get a white collar job out there

If the business does not train into work out from time to time then there is a possibility that those workers will become arcade in that they will not be in tune with the current technology or the best practices for those jobs.
It is not the duty of a company to be constantly reminding me their employee to be updated on the modern technology, they are the one to do themselves a favour of updating their skill to fit into the modern society.

It is not the duty of a company to be constantly reminding me their employee to be updated on the modern technology, they are the one to do themselves a favour of updating their skill to fit into the modern society.
Well said, the company has hired you, so it is your duty as an employee of the company to always bring in the best, which includes you learning more skills, and improving your skills as well. This would in turn increase your worth and value in the company and society.

I think the dream job is not the main thing first is your dream job is in line with your passion or hobby if it's not then its not worth you dreaming it.

Let's be honest here, so many people here don't get their dream job not because they don't already pocess what it takes to get these jobs, it's the fact that there are so many of your kind as qualified as you are that can only be given the few available positions
You're very right here I must comend. Some people think that they didn't get that job because they are inadequate for the requirements for the job. That's not true. Limited opportunities caused it that way

Getting a dream job today is a very big challenge today many today have to change and align their dreams because of the issue of their nation, and their perspectives.

if you want to get the dream job, then you must acquire other skills apart from your certificate because it will give you an edge over others.

First you will have to research very well about your dream job and what employers normally look out for. Then you should take your time to learn those skills and try to be the best in that field.

Well said, the company has hired you, so it is your duty as an employee of the company to always bring in the best, which includes you learning more skills, and improving your skills as well. This would in turn increase your worth and value in the company and society.
Let me give you a perfect example, in the olden days typing system there was no laptop and people were using a certain old typing tool, as a typists when computer came into existence you are the one to switch your skill from the older one to the modern typing system so as to get employment, a company you are working for will just sack you and employ another person with the modern skill.

Let me give you a perfect example, in the olden days typing system there was no laptop and people were using a certain old typing tool, as a typists when computer came into existence you are the one to switch your skill from the older one to the modern typing system so as to get employment, a company you are working for will just sack you and employ another person with the modern skill.
Nice example, as the company would want to upgrade to the latest technology, to be standard and be able to meet up with customer demands, so if you as an old employee want to keep that job, you need to upgrade your skill as well. Very good example you gave.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds