Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

to get a dream job you have to first of all set your goals and know what you want so that you will not be left out to stop if you are trying 2nd lot from your desired job you have to take the steps intake and also have the verifications and all the qualifications in order for you to get the job

Advertisement Placeholder
It is not that easy for you to get your dream job about you have to work very hard and also be the best at what you do with this you can able to get your dream job.
Well said brother, to be able to achieve any good thing in life, you need to work hard, as notting good comes easy, working hard and being consistent this is one of the major ingredients to success.

Well said brother, to be able to achieve any good thing in life, you need to work hard, as notting good comes easy, working hard and being consistent this is one of the major ingredients to success.
And getting a dream job is not a cakewalk. There you have to compete with many other people, and your skill should be better than others. Then only you can survive and win the race for your dream job.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
First off, you need to begin by building your skills. When your skills have been improved, getting a dream job wouldn't be more difficult as it is.

It may not be easy especially with the high rate of unemployment plaguing some countries. There are several skilled and bright young ones who hustle and look forward to securing that 'dream job'.

The best thing you can do for yourself is getting yourself a skill
Getting a skill that will help you acquire and fulfil your dream job , your dream job is the job you desired to be doing when you grow up since you are a kid, and you have to posses the skills to acheive the profession.

Hmmm. I know how it feels to seek out for job for several year. My brother the truth is you just have to work on yourself, learn skills that can sell you out easily and make you outstanding among your competitors.. You can learn programming, digital marketing, seo, Web designing and software development. With all this you can even be a boss on yourself.. Cheers.

I'll feel ecstatic the very day I'll find a job in my life. I'm just doing my business step by step hoping to earn better in the future, and also expecting white collar job.

I'll feel ecstatic the very day I'll find a job in my life. I'm just doing my business step by step hoping to earn better in the future, and also expecting white collar job.
You are on the right path, while anticipating for the job of your dream, just continue taking those steps, you can never tell when God will answer you prayers. Ensure that you put in your best to standout among your equals. With God and luck by your side, the sky is just the beginning

I had a white collar job for my first job. My employer was a bank which gave me a good reputation with the white uniform. But I didn't like the job of computer programmer. After a year when I got a salary increase I then realized that I had a good job which pays good.

I had a white collar job for my first job. My employer was a bank which gave me a good reputation with the white uniform. But I didn't like the job of computer programmer. After a year when I got a salary increase I then realized that I had a good job which pays good.
Very nice that at the end you came to love your job. I guess the gig is what is bringing you steady pension stipend now that you're retired?

Lolz, instead of you to expect a white collar job why can't you think of starting up a business. I believe business is much more profitable than working for government or any other organisation.

Getting a dream job seems elusive now in the country, but you have to position yourself for it. That dream job if there is opportunity to be an intern in that particular organisation that will be a very good first step and from there you work your way through.

Getting a dream job is not as easy as people often put it to be. One of the things that you should be consciously doing is to reach out to top end professionals in the field and try to learn from them or form good relationships with them.

Getting your dream job is good but you must have interest in the job and alos be ready to offer vulue to the job because its what you want doing.
Getting a dream job one has to really work hard these days because people don't really get their dream job these days except if you are very dedicated in what you do.

Yes, people still get there dreamed job. It all depends on what makes you different from other aspiring employee. You might be very bright educationally but what other things can you offer apart from adding two plus two together, I am talking about the extra curricular activities, your hobbies and how good you are in sport. Some people has lost some interviews just because they do not have any interest in any games. Some lost because they are not interested in current affairs. All of these are what equip you to be ahead of others.
This is actually a fact,because it has really become a norm that most persons thinks that it is all academic qualification that matters,there are other things that entails in you getting a dream job,it could be your exposure on your environment,current affairs as you stated or sport.

Based on your academic qualification you can actually get a dream job depending on the country you are, it is possible more in the developed country compared to some African countries.

Everyone has a particular job in which they think is going to be your dream job once the land it. And as such it is important that you keep up with trends in the latest market in order to improve your skill.
Everyone has a particular job in which they think is going to be your dream job once the land it. And as such it is important that you keep up with trends in the latest market in order to improve your skill.
Every individual has his or her own dream job but not everybody is lucky to work in his or her own dream job especially now that jobs are very difficult to come by.

It is truly getting so hard to get jobs these days. Even if you have all the necessary papers, you still may not get considered. I think one of the elements that may help to increase your chances is to have the zeal and agression that shows employers that you are truly skilled. Like you can volunteer, interact more with people and start doing things even if you are not paid for it. You can also invest in yourself by learning new skills through taking short courses and practicing them. Just do something that you learnt even if you have not been hired for it just yet.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
Since you have put in your best, I think you don't need to bother yourself when it's time it will come. Just give it time and continue with whatever small thing you are doing. There's a saying that we usually fine what we are not looking for while looking for another thing. It will interest you to know that the time you least expected it, it will come

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds