Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

Just like you said, it is easier said than done. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be ready to get that dream job, you need to put a lot of work behind the scenes and make connections as well.

Advertisement Placeholder
The dream job for me was a position in IBM. Unfortunately I couldn't apply there because I was employed by a bank that is a client of IBM. It is an unwritten rule that they cannot hire someone from their client and I fully understood that. IBM has a good pension plan for their employees and their working condition is one of the greatest that I know.

One thing you really need to do is to work on your personal development and soft skills. Go for skills that are relevant to your industry and ensure that you're grounded in them.
That way you'll show that you're valuable to the person looking to hire you.

I understand that everybody has a job in his mind that he would prefer to execute but not everybody will be able to enjoy the luxury. It is particularly very ok to follow and other career paths that presents itself.

It actually depends on what you are studying or what you are Expert on.
If what you are doing is highly demanded you won't have to struggle to get your dream job. There is nothing that you will do because if jobs are not available. You won't be able to get it.

Just like you said, it is easier said than done. It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be ready to get that dream job, you need to put a lot of work behind the scenes and make connections as well.
Hard works and dedication plays a good role in getting a dream job , but that can only happen in an environment where there's job opportunities for people , but currently the level of unemployment is increasing.

A dream job would consist of one I am doing and enjoying, so being paid/earning money is a bonus.

They say the luckiest people never work a day in their life. To say, they love their job that much.

My dream job was to work online. Even though I struggled a lot during the initial times, I thought that I will eventually succeed and this is what happened to me.

Actually things are hard in this country right now to get a normal job self is not something you just apply for and you get it immediately they are lots of people in ground vying for the same job you have applied for.
but i is still very much better to apply,at least let it be that one has been interviewed and did not get the job,because there are lots of things to learn from the whole experienc and one can make the neccesary corections later in the next onterview.

My dream job was to work online. Even though I struggled a lot during the initial times, I thought that I will eventually succeed and this is what happened to me.
Working online is a good way of earning passive income and can be done at the comfort of your house which makes it far more easier and relaxing thing to do if you get the right paying job,

Working online is a good way of earning passive income and can be done at the comfort of your house which makes it far more easier and relaxing thing to do if you get the right paying job,

Working online is quite flexible. However, it is much harder to find a job online as compared to finding a job in the real physical world. This is because freelancing opportunities are still quite limited.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds