Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Getting a dream job

getting a very good job he is now very competitive and that is the reason why it is very important for people to acquire necessary skills such as digital skills.

Advertisement Placeholder
getting a very good job he is now very competitive and that is the reason why it is very important for people to acquire necessary skills such as digital skills.
Digital skill is something that people need everywhere nowadays. Third digitalization has pickup in this decade, and all kind of businesses require you to have at least basic knowledge of digital marketing. Thus enhancement of digital skill is essential.

Tedious task is getting a dream job, because the prerequisites are as difficult as climbing mountain Kilimanjaro. Do you have the experience, or the documents attached to it. But also if it were possible then the natural system of this world won't be balance

You will definitely have to sacked anyone who have an outdated skill and doesn't think of upgrading it to meet the modern standard. The time for you to use to train them might not be there especially when the company has a lot of demands to cover.
Sacking people that are not working up to the standard to put the business in another level is inevitable , most company dont have the time me to give seminars to worker.

Sacking people that are not working up to the standard to put the business in another level is inevitable , most company dont have the time me to give seminars to worker.
Actually companies give seminars to workers when they are newly employed so that they will be familiar with their job.

You will definitely have to sacked anyone who have an outdated skill and doesn't think of upgrading it to meet the modern standard. The time for you to use to train them might not be there especially when the company has a lot of demands to cover.
I still stick with my believe that it will be the best interest of the company to train its staff periodically because if you keep on sucking your stuff then you run the risk of pulling down the productivity of your business as those highly experienced staff that you have you were end up sacking them.

That is what I was trying to say, most modern companies will not have the time to upgrade you to the modern standard ,you are the one that should constantly upgrade your skill so as to get employment.

It will have to take you a lot of deliberate action before you will be able to get your dream job. I advise that apart from getting academic papers you should also spend time to build skills that boost your employability.

I still stick with my believe that it will be the best interest of the company to train its staff periodically because if you keep on sucking your stuff then you run the risk of pulling down the productivity of your business as those highly experienced staff that you have you were end up sacking them.
Well if you think you will be able to do this as a business organisation then it will be so nice, but I was trying to say on behalf of some business they may not have time to do it.

Getting a dream job is a good thing that can ever happen to anyone. But as you also know, not everyone will be that lucky to be having such type of jobs at their beck and call as they desire

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?
I don't know about other countries, but in Nigeria, despite having all the necessary requirements to meet up with the applications, I think you need experience of at least 5 years in that field

Getting a dream job is a good thing that can ever happen to anyone. But as you also know, not everyone will be that lucky to be having such type of jobs at their beck and call as they desire
That usually happens to people that I know. However, they were able to outgrow the issues of the job that sooner or later the benefits they get will make them realize that their dream job is indeed a good one. My first job was a computer programmer trainee that I didn't enjoy. But the high salary made me stay in the job.

Almost everyone wants to get a dream job which is definitely a job that will pay you a whole lot of money on monthly basis, and before you can do that you need to acquire extra skills. Depending on your certificate alone may not give you that dream job.

Getting ordinary jobs has become extremely overwhelming talkless of getting a lucrative job or one's dream job. Despite having necessary requirements to meet up the application procedures of the job, what other essential elements do you think I need?

In our country today for example there are so many crashes that are not even seeing any kind of job to do for making a living and not to talk about getting your dream job so the most important thing is for you to work with what you have at hand in order for you not to be useless.

I will advise that rather than waiting to get this dream job which is under a great probability of happening, one should be thinking of getting some training for some crafts or any business apprenticeship to get oneself set up for the future
Yes,I subscribe to your idea. Instead of waiting for a dream job,someone can get busy with available jobs and learn some skills. If you get the job later,fine. If you don't get it,you can fall back to your skill to earn.

Getting your dreams job is extremely difficult this days but it is not totally impossible, with hard work and resilience and good connections you can land your dream job. Most people are stuck with the job they hate or have no passion for.

This is exactly the point I can trying to make for a lot of people to understand because it's actually very difficult for you to get any job talk more of getting your dream job in this country right now.

To get your dream job, you will have to move with people who have a successful career in in the job. You will also needs to acquire the needed skills that can help increase your chances of getting the job.

Nice example, as the company would want to upgrade to the latest technology, to be standard and be able to meet up with customer demands, so if you as an old employee want to keep that job, you need to upgrade your skill as well. Very good example you gave.
It is not that easy for you to get your dream job about you have to work very hard and also be the best at what you do with this you can able to get your dream job.

Everyone has a particular job in which they think is going to be your dream job once the land it. And as such it is important that you keep up with trends in the latest market in order to improve your skill.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds