Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Individuals presently have seen the solace and advantages in online business so returning to disconnected business may not probably occur. Saying this doesn't imply that disconnected business will not flourish also, infact, disconnected business will consistently be in presence however it may not arrive at the pinnacle of online business

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business without a partner? ... Still, if you go it alone, you do need to be aware of certain issues. ... and employees can't afford to be as candid as you' d like. 3 persons

I really don't think online business will be of high demand after the covid but still it will need some getting used to because for some years now we have grown accustomed to online business and have managed our way around it.

Offline business have plummer in this era of covid19. Online business is just the next gen type of doing business. Covid19 have made us to learn other ways to market our business to make daily returns.

I really don't think online business will be of high demand after the covid but still it will need some getting used to because for some years now we have grown accustomed to online business and have managed our way around it.
Even when their is no covid, in the last decade online business transactions have been on the steady rise. So i don't expect it too, to slow down when covid19 varnishes.

The effect of covid has greatly affect the way business is been run,because a lot of adjustment has been made on how to effectively get to customers on time.Offline business has also made business owners to cut down cost of offline shops and the monies put into products and services promotion and logistics delivery.

It is true that online businesses scaled during covid times but online businesses were performing well and contributing to global economy long before covid took place.

Covid-19 is the stimulus the world needs to finally accept online business as the way forward. The pandemic forced the shift that has been hovering over all of us for a long time. Most companies switched to virtual staffs and that's saving them tons of money in return. Online businesses will dominate from here on now.

Covid-19 is the stimulus the world needs to finally accept online business as the way forward. The pandemic forced the shift that has been hovering over all of us for a long time. Most companies switched to virtual staffs and that's saving them tons of money in return. Online businesses will dominate from here on now.
As a way to cut down cost in the operations of services,most firm outsource most of their jobs to individuals directly based on an agreed terms to mitigate their loss,this is on of the beauty of the online andsocial media advantage.

Online business will not be as before but still people will still run online and offline business together, I think they will try maintain the flow especially since covid was a huge blow to offline business.

Definitely yes online business will very much still be on demand. People are already accustomed to online business prior to covid 19. Though some people are still skeptical to online patronage because of scam. But I still think online business is better precautions should be taken while running or patronizing online.

Actually, online business was stil flourishing before the Covid-19 pandemic. Covid-19 pandemic just made online business more popular. However, we cannot completely rule out offline business. In my country, most of the folks are not aware about online business and they cannot run an online store. They depend on street stalls to make income and they have noawareness regarding online business. So I believe that things will remain in balance even after the Covid-19 pandemic.

Online online businesses are already or high demand but currently offline businesses are more in demand than online. in the nearest future as a online business climbing the ladder and many people and embracing it.

I think post covid-19 pandemic the relevance online business and work has will not reduce, people now know that you can make life easier and better by working online.
Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??

I don't think so because many scammers are into too many online business and if you're not careful you will end up getting scammed
I know a woman who ordered for clothing online and up till today the clothing and her money no one returned to her
She lost everything because the online store was fake
Yes I believe that online business will be more demanding that offline business even during the postcode b19 because online business has come to stay and is the new generation of business.

Online business is improving every day and will always be on constant demand even after the pandemic, a lot of big companies who adopted into online business are making the best decision now because it will be the best in the future.

Online business or always be on the man because it is a digital business and the world is slowly moving into a digital world, there will be a time in which online will be the most recognised way of ordering for goods and services.

I believe it would continue to grow, many businesses and organizations had to move their transactions online based on the Recent pandemic and with that, many discovered how easy and effective online transactions are, so i dont really think they would want to go back to how they used to operate before

Yes , the online business will still be in demand post the pandemic because people have got used to online business very well , so offline would just be an another choice.

Most people have realized the advantage of online business and that there is really no need to work in an office, I know a quite number of people who quit their office jobs and started making money online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds