Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

I am personally of the opinion that it would be profitable. Covid19 is like a break, though a lot happened this season, but does not mean that it affects online business. Online business is a continual thing, not even covid19 can stop it, all you need is data, be online, communicate with your client's, and watch your business flourish. And put more effort than you have previously

Advertisement Placeholder
Online businesses have come to stay and there are quite a lot of opportunities online. People prefer to buy their product at the comfort of their home than having to search through the city and shops in order to get a particular product.
Sure, online business is here to stay no going back even when covid19 is over. Lots of entrepreneurs have already established themselves here online, and they wouldn't abandon such project halfway.

According to my own point of view
I believe online business will still be on demand more than offline business even after covid-19, this is because even before covid-19 online business has been at the top of the game. people who operate in offline business are trying to involve their self with online business right now

COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed online shopping behaviours, according to a survey of about 3,700 consumers in nine emerging and developed economies.

The survey, entitled “COVID-19 and E-commerce”, examined how the pandemic has changed the way consumers use e-commerce and digital solutions.

Post COVID19 pandemic has introduce a new way of life, business, career, live, attitude, way of doing things, action and investment. Today we have seen how businesses have been taking to online. Buyers and sellers are now online.

The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed online shopping behaviours, according to a survey of about 3,700 consumers in nine emerging and developed economies.

The survey, entitled “COVID-19 and E-commerce”, examined how the pandemic has changed the way consumers use e-commerce and digital solutions. It covered Brazil, China, Germany, Italy, the Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, South Africa, Switzerland and Turkey.
[automerge]1612991484[/automerge]
The COVID-19 pandemic has forever changed online shopping behaviours, according to a survey of about 3,700 consumers in nine emerging and developed economies.

The survey, entitled “COVID-19 and E-commerce”, examined how the pandemic has changed the way consumers use e-commerce and digital solutions. It covered Brazil, China, Germany, Italy, the Republic of Korea, Russian Federation, South Africa, Switzerland and Turkey.

The time has come for us to embrace online businesses cos thats the future and the earlier we get ourself used to it, the better for us all. Thou off line will still strive but online business is here to stay so I ets get used to it quickly.

According to my own point of view
I believe online business will still be on demand more than offline business even after covid-19, this is because even before covid-19 online business has been at the top of the game. people who operate in offline business are trying to involve their self with online business right now
Yeah, people are now looking up to online business based on the covid19 uncertainty. Which have hindered their business progress and cast doubt on their own offline business from going on cos of the persistent surge of covid19.

Yes isn't it obvious? So many businesses that went online during the pandemic has stabilized and still finding ways of maintaining their online sales and growth so therefore I belief that post covid will witness more businesses coming online even better than before the covid

Online business actually had a lot of improvement during the pandemic period because people were not able to move out freely and the best way they could do transaction and get what they want is for them to order it online and have those things delivered to them at home which can make it easier with the help of a logistic company.
[automerge]1612992701[/automerge]
Online business actually had a lot of improvement during the pandemic period because people were not able to move out freely and the best way they could do transaction and get what they want is for them to order it online and have those things delivered to them at home which can make it easier with the help of a logistic company.

Yes isn't it obvious? So many businesses that went online during the pandemic has stabilized and still finding ways of maintaining their online sales and growth so therefore I belief that post covid will witness more businesses coming online even better than before the covid
Good one, online business gonna exist long even post covid19. Many offline business owners who lost their business to covid19 have found favour via online business. And they'll be very unwilling to deal only on offline business after their weird time on business caused by covid19.

Concerning the question on Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19? I think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19, because there are lots of people who wlll not quit the online business that they have developed alot

I don't think that the patronage if online Businesses will reduce after coronavirus pandemic because the coronavirus pandemic period is almost over right now but the patronage of online Businesses is still at all time high. This is the Businesses in vogue right now.

Online business will still be in demand more than offline business even after covid19 dissappearing as people have come to realise that it is less stressful,less time consuming, price almost the same as buying offline and you can get whatever you want, just by ordering from the comfort of your home or work. So why would one want to stress themselves in going out to get something they can order from their comfort.

Very well, post covid 19 would make many offline workers to go into extinctions because they would have been replaced by online workers. The world now know that people could do their job ftom the convince of their houses. With that knowledge, skills in IT and AI now increases. And that help people to work even in their houses.

Online business is much easier and less stressful compared to offline business. Goods and services are easier to advertise online, and getting in touch with high population of propective customers is very easy than offline business which in return will result to a lot of people patronising the business. There are other benefits in online business such as a better buyer and seller relationship, speed and variety.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Covid-19 pandemic has really served as eye opener for people to see the importance of online business over offline business. Post COVID, many would embrace online business to guard against unforeseen circumstances that may arise in the future.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Thank you for that question. One thing to know is that Covid19 is still very much around changing mode of infection everyday in the world. With this, every country is careful with the way they handle offline business. Online business may be the most used platform of business transactions due to the fact that people are now blending with the system. Also science and technology has rapidly develop ways through which transactions can be done online without the risk of contracting the virus. In conclusion, i don't see offline market having much strength in the future when compared to online market.

I think business online is now very important because of covid-19 as it is not go permanent from our society and it effects our daily lives very much for safety companies and peoples prefer online business more and enjoy life easier.

I don't think so because many scammers are into too many online business and if you're not careful you will end up getting scammed
I know a woman who ordered for clothing online and up till today the clothing and her money no one returned to her
She lost everything because the online store was fake

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds