Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think online business will still be on demand more than offline business post covid19?

Advertisement Placeholder
Online business have always have more waves than the offline business before the existence of the pandemic i think , and just take a look at the pandemic the online business have taken another direction i think because the use of it has increase ,since many people now order for products online and others I think
[automerge]1612710619[/automerge]
Online business have always have more waves than the offline business before the existence of the pandemic i think , and just take a look at the pandemic the online business have taken another direction i think because the use of it has increase ,since many people now order for products online and others I think

No doubt online business has gained lots of patronage from far and near due to the pandemic and this patronage will last for a long time during post COVID 19 because many people are already used to buying online. It could take time to start patronizing offline businesses as before.
Yeah, many have settled in with online way of doing business, in fact its the best. Cos you don't need to face the hassle to go out and purchase things out side again during this unprecedented time. You can stay at the comfort of your hone and command any purchase of yourself and sell items too.

I think online business is more profitable now than before. On the covid19 lockdown. People don't go out much so they spend time online and after the covid19 lockdown. Things haven't been moving well online before so much business are been carried out online

I think online business is more profitable now than before. On the covid19 lockdown. People don't go out much so they spend time online and after the covid19 lockdown. Things haven't been moving well online before so much business are been carried out online
Covid19 made plenty souls to diversify their plans into online and that have made them to survive this covid19 uncertainty that have befall on them. Lots of business and rewarding sites emerge during this pandemic time. Maybe if this stable and covid19 is vanished from the earth scene i believe life will return back to normal and people will start dealing back offline like before, but i don't think online business will crash either.

that's pretty normal because people are supposed to stay home, so they have to do everything from home, some offline sectors will still have to work as that's a must, but the offline businesses are still more used

that's pretty normal because people are supposed to stay home, so they have to do everything from home, some offline sectors will still have to work as that's a must, but the offline businesses are still more used
Both online and offline business is great, we need the two to be functional at the highest level now and post covid19. I love online business, everything that has to do with with online. Since covid19 started i can count how many times I've been outside to buy things from those stores. But i can't count the number of times spent in transacting online.

Yes oooo..... During covid19 online business really thrive than offline business! Businesses that couldn't go online or were not online nearly go into extinction even some went on extinction which if they add switch to online they might still be available.

Yes oooo..... During covid19 online business really thrive than offline business! Businesses that couldn't go online or were not online nearly go into extinction even some went on extinction which if they add switch to online they might still be available.
Okay, online business we all know, it has thrive a lot since the covid19 issue arise. The government of each country directed all business to operate on the lowkey and halt some that is operating on the explosive level. Since then, some of them have diversified into online full-time and are doing well. I don't think they will stop such progress even when things returns normal again.

Yes, I believe it will. Too many persons will be afraid of going to the market themselves to get product because it avoids body contact with others. With the option of pay on delivery which I feel is better option people will still patronize online vendors.

Covid 19, has really cause many things to change, it looks like the world where taking unaware, the world did not prepare for this. It has made many company to include remote working as part of their systems. Some office work has being close or shift to remote working.

Yes online business will still be on demand than offline because so many business owners and company holders have turned their brands to an online one which is better for then in the post covid19 era.. It will still be on demand till when online exist

Yes, I believe it will. Too many persons will be afraid of going to the market themselves to get product because it avoids body contact with others. With the option of pay on delivery which I feel is better option people will still patronize online vendors.
Sure, to many people will be afraid indeed, cos they wouldn't want to have body contact with any one. They will find it as risk to their health. The best is staying indoors and picking up the device to access online store and buy the needed items and get it delivered at their very own door step.

I don't see why there has to be any form of decline in online businesses even post Covid. The advantages of transacting through the online channels are too many for it to die down after the pandemic.

I don't see why there has to be any form of decline in online businesses even post Covid. The advantages of transacting through the online channels are too many for it to die down after the pandemic.
I don't see anything that will make online business go on the decline. It will go higher as the years go on, cos more people are finding online the best way to market their product and also buy things online from the online business merchants.

People are getting used to online business. Apart from covid, it very easy .just a click, you buy and sell. A lot of businesses retrenched many of their workers, so the next best alternative to that now is online business where you would have nothing to fear from.
[automerge]1612735573[/automerge]
People are getting used to online business. Apart from covid, it very easy .just a click, you buy and sell. A lot of businesses retrenched many of their workers, so the next best alternative to that now is online business where you would have nothing to fear from.

online business will still definitely be on demand even after covid-19 as a lot of people have developed interest in buying online since it is stress free and the items just need to be delivered at their door step and several people will still want to stick to covid-19 preventive measures

In covid situation people have seen the comfort of online shopping as compare to tireing offline shopping. i think online shopping will be in demand after covid situation too. i think the trend of online shopping will mentained in coming days and will deinaitely increase in coming years.

Completely, I believe that even after the pandemic is over, online business would remain important. Online company has advantages over offline business. The customers benefit from these benefits.
Some consumers choose to purchase a product online and the items are shipped conveniently without leaving their homes. Other advantages in the online market include better buyers and sellers, speed and variety.
Online company's staying here.

Online Business improved drastically high, since covid19 started, sidelining offline business activities like it usually operates before. Covid19 is the main focal reason for the general recognition, and initiation of steady buying and selling via online business. Making lots of people to focus more on buying and selling and advertising their business online.

Do you think online business will still be on higher demand than offline business even when covid19 disappear??
Online businesses have come to stay and there are quite a lot of opportunities online. People prefer to buy their product at the comfort of their home than having to search through the city and shops in order to get a particular product.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds