Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you think offline stores will make ample of profits if covid19 stays on?

Sincerem

Captain Junkie
Credits
Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really get the last statement. I think you should say if covid-19 go off. If covid-19 go off now completely I think that's when it will be easier for most offline Business to be able to make their profit because some countries are still on lockdown and it's affecting their economy and Business

It is necessary to implement policies that would profoundly percentage think they will be able to make a profit. Regardless of which scenario plays out, food retailers will need to think ahead and be prepared to act quickly.

Humans are fed up with covid19 hampering of our daily routine life, and businesses. We just want to move on and start our offline activities like in the normal days. We want to get underway with our respective businesses for those that owns one. At the moment, it is not possible to start fully like it were before.

So, do you think offline business gonna reap ample of dividends if covid19 stays on, and form part of us till time indefinite??
Offline business you mean? Online business has been trending more and more since the pandemic began and it's due to the fact that online businesses are more seamless and easy and do not have anything to do with corona virus pandemic. If you mean to say online business, I will say yes.

This is not a question of will they make money or not. This is a question of will they survive the pandemic. So many people are scared of even leaving their houses talkless of going to shop. Everyone has resolved to online shopping.

Yes, should COVID 19 continues, offline business will only continue to be making a ample profit. Already many offline businesses have not recovered from the damages Corona virus has caused them.

offline stores will see a considerable decrease in the patronage after the pandemic is over as everyone would have learnt from this scenario the importance of online business. The reverse is rather the case, offline business will reduce.

Yes, they will. Even the Covid did not stop most customers from patronizing there favorite supplier. Most offline stores have moved online. Now they do paid adverts on social media platforms to reach out to potential customers.

With what we experienced in the last lockdown, I don't think so. The world is already digital and a lot of offline stores are moving online and most of their staffs now work remotely. If the Covid-19 virus persist, offline stores that don't have an online presence would go under.

Online businesses has been on board long before the Advent of covid19. It was just that business owner on online stores were trying to up their games in the packaging of their stores before the covid19 struck. Offline businesses on stood still for that period

Offline stores will not be making much profit as this coronavirus pandemic rages on because there is movement restrictions everywhere and so people cannot go out that much but it is online stores that are making quite or whose sales during this period.

Sales have really dropped in offline shops as a result of covid-19, and also so many offline shops have even close down due to the effect of the pandemic. It is my earnest prayer that the virus should vanish out of the face of the earth do that small business can thrive again.

If it happens that covid-19 stay on, there is no how offline can be ample. Offline has already been affected by covid-19, online business is now being taking over but what I believe is that offline will still keep expecting Because it's not possible for online business to clean a Offline.

Online business is gradually taken over offline business. Even those who haven't experienced how online business works wants to give it a try and have the experience too. With or without the pandemic, I feel online business will soon completely take over.

The last Corona virus pandemic affect alot of offline businesses ,so in respect to this question a lot of them are already strateging how to operate,in case they is another wave of the Corona virus that can lead to the lock down of the business and country at large.

According to my own point of view, as an educated business man I don't think offline stock will make large amount of profit if covid-19 stays on in as much as I have experienced covid-19 before I believe the next covid-19 will be more worst for offline store

Offline stores can still provide some profit if well managed and I think offline store will continue even if the Covid 19 continues but the profit will be small but it will still continue and some people will feed from it

Although online shopping has thrives due to covid, there are things one would ordinarilly not purchase online, offline shops still remains relevant, pre-within-and post covid, where I am, most shops still operates normally.

Whether or not covid stay, most offline shop will make profit.

Yes, it is very obvious that they will make money even more money, because near stores that are physical will not be able to open and the online will be open so some will go for online. And more so lockdown period is the time people mad money a lot.

I honestly doubt it because most businesses are not thriving at this point in time. The only offline business I can bet on are those who do things that are food related. Only those involved in businesses to help one live well Such as: health food, water, etc can thrive well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds