Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

These days I only hire virtual assistant, however, when I had offline business I have a couple of workers and I always took care of my employees. I tried to compensate them properly.

Advertisement Placeholder
For a healthy work environment, employees should be treated well. By reducing vacation and imposing extra work will definitely reduce work efficiency of employees. If the working employees are not happy or satisfy with their work productivity of the work will be poor .

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
With the little knowledge I have in controlling my offline business activities in a well mannered way and i normally treat my employee in a more friendlier way to create a good working environment.

I am not in a business, however, if I was in a business and if I had employed people to work for me, I would of course take care of my employees because your business will not exist without employees.

It is very paramount to take care of the welfare and well-being of your employees so as to boost their morales to be more dedicated and productive towards achieving the goals of the business.

No matter how you look at it, it's actually when your staff are in good shape and working in good as well as a healthy environment that your business can get the best out of them.
Yes because it will give them the subconscious thinking that their effort and their skill is being appreciated ,this can help to to improve unity and healthy morale in any business organisation.

Yeah, taking care of your employees is a vital part of building a successful businesses. It's just a way of also building better relationships.

Employees are very important part of the business. They are the factor responsible for the success of the business,they must be well taken care of through providing them with the needed tools for their work, regular payment of their salaries and allowance, promoting as at when due, training,seminar and workshops.

I completely agree with you, employees make your business product available and boost your firm by so doing so you should take care of them just as you would your business.

Employees are very important part of the business. They are the factor responsible for the success of the business,they must be well taken care of through providing them with the needed tools for their work, regular payment of their salaries and allowance, promoting as at when due, training,seminar and workshops.
The employees are the main link of the business to the customers. When you take good care of the employees they in turn will take care of the customers. When given good care the customer will be loyal to the business.

Of course i do take care of my employees so that they can fell happy and appreciated to carry out their work with good faith knowing they are also important.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
It is also my belief that business owners should pay attention to the needs of their employees. Employees indeed are the building blocks for the business to grow and expand. They must have a wonderful working environment. They must also be satisfied with their salaries and incentives. I also believe through taking good care of them the business will boom and bloom.

Taking care of employee in business is very important as this will make them to know that they are also part of the business and In the long run they can also be productive in the business too

I do care about people working for me. That's why I give them a regular bonus or salary increase. I believe if your workers are happy with the employer, they will work efficiently and effectively.

Oh yes, intake care of my employees to the best way I think impossibly can. I let them close at the expected time they are supposed to close and don't keep them working extra hours all the time

This is something employers of labour don't understand. They think that as long as they pay salaries as at when due employees have already been taking care of.
But employees are not machines and they need vacation time, adequate work load and a chance to get promotion too.
Yes I do take care of my employees and I motivate them to because that I have in the output of my organisation it is a way of motivating them.

You need to care so much about your employees. You need to see them as your own brothers and sisters. Don't just see them as your workers, you need to praise them. Remember if they didn't do the job for you, you can't do it alone so you need them

Your employees are the number one assets that you have. Taking care of them should be your number on priority if you want tour business to move forward.

Representatives ought to be taken of in any association as they structure a necessary part in the achievement of any association. For your business to push ahead you need to deal with your workers more than they could envision.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds