Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

I strongly believe that employees should be taken of in any organization as they form an integral part in the success of any organization. For your business to move forward you need to take care of your employees more thank they could imagine.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's good to be taking good care of the employee because they are reason behind the development of your business,play together as brothers motivate them on how to take good care of the business, giving them vacation time also be giving them gift apart from their salaries.

Some people have become too obsessed about making money that they tend to forget that they do not care of the farings of employees. You should try to tale care of your employees as it boost their creativity and also motivates them to do work. you should give paid leaves , maternity leave a and also vacations.

Employees are the backbone of any business, if you treat them right, your business will flourish.
Many businesses fail to realise this, they mistreat their staff and owe them tonnes of salaries, yet expect their business to succeed. It's not just possible

Employees are the backbone of any business, if you treat them right, your business will flourish.
You are right about this , because three are so many employees , but due to bad and poor treatment , they have left the business and those vital employees use their vital idea else where

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
You're absolutely right,I wish most companies employer or boss should know this as well, because I also work in a company but serving the HR of the company,it doesn't take care of his staff and me as well. But he want us to be loyal to him and do everything he want us to do for free. He can send any of his staff far away and be expecting a good feed back from them without any provision of transportation. I hope his also here to see this tho.

Taking good care of your employees is very important to enable you get the best out of them and it has great effects on your business growth and developments.

As long you can't do it alone, you need to take care of your employer because they are like a wings to your business... And if the wind is cut short then the business is coming down..

Many businesses fail to realise this, they mistreat their staff and owe them tonnes of salaries, yet expect their business to succeed. It's not just possible
I have seen employers who capitalize on the huge rate of unemployment to keep hiring and disengaging workers just to avoid paying them. Apart from integrity, I doubt that a business founded on the unrewarded sweat of others would stand the test of time.

I have not really employed anyone before. But when I finally do I would absolutely care for them, because they will feel more comfortable and give their best in doing their jobs.

I think is important because taking care of employees really reflect to the business personalities the way the business will move will be different because of that

Employee welfare should be seen as one of the top priority for better and effective performance so as to aid the growth of business for maximum impacts in the community and Society, this has been one thing that's lacking in this developing nation.

Taking care of your employee is like taking care of your own company to move forward, the employee are the backbone of a business and you have take care of them like you do to yourself.

Take care of your employees, and they'll take care of your business”. Put simply, the key to engaging your customers is to engage your workforce. An engaged employee is more than just a happy employee.

Taking care of your employee is like taking care of your own company to move forward, the employee are the backbone of a business and you have take care of them like you do to yourself.
I think you are right they are the backbone of the company and if they are not treated well ,it might be hard to see the business succeed as planned

This is something employers of labour don't understand. They think that as long as they pay salaries as at when due employees have already been taking care of.
But employees are not machines and they need vacation time, adequate work load and a chance to get promotion too.

I recently left my job because my boss thought that I was "not doing enough for him". They underpay their workers and expect their workers to do more and more. They earn a lot from us but they give us less. That's the reality when it comes to working for someone else. That's why I always prefer to be a self-employed individual.

Ones employees should be ones priority as far as the work environment is concerned. So as an employer we should ale a co side our employees as top priority because they are the engine block of the organization. Infact without them there is no me. So i take them a top priority.

Right now I do not have a business but I am seriously working toward having one. I am someone who knows the value of employees and how they impact the growth of the company and as such, I will be giving them free health insurance and performance bonuses.

I think is good to take care of your employees, sometimes you can buy them some gift and dash them or sometimes you can ask them to close on time.

Right now I do not have a business but I am seriously working toward having one. I am someone who knows the value of employees and how they impact the growth of the company and as such, I will be giving them free health insurance and performance bonuses.
They seriously needs health insurance and this is another good innovation and thoughtful idea by you , because many business people don't actually take their health special

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds