Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

My employees welfare is my concern, I do perfectly well to make sure I appreciate them weekly and monthly. The secret there is that this will motivate them to o more.

Advertisement Placeholder
exactly, I normally do my best when the time is right. my employees will always receive their incentives and so many other bonuses. if there's any set of people one can appreciate is the staffs.

exactly, I normally do my best when the time is right. my employees will always receive their incentives and so many other bonuses. if there's any set of people one can appreciate is the staffs.
That is right. They should be appreciated with incentives and bonuses from time to time. That makes them feel important in the company hence they give their best job.

I think it a good idea to care for your employee because if you overwork them they might become fatigue and your production out won't be strong.It good to take care of your employees give a vacation,give them breaks and don't be strict with them

we ensure that our employees are paid fairly and competitively so that they feel appreciated and can maintain a high quality of life. Reward excellent achievement with incentives and salary hikes. These monetary incentives not only aid in the retention of exceptional personnel, but they may also boost morale and productivity.

I can be working for someone and know the person careless about my well being and be happy so also I won't want to careless of my staff well being so it is my responsibility to are of them as well

I do not have an employee yet but I don't think it is your full responsibility to take care of them. You have to make sure they are secured and give them all the environment that they need in exercising their skill perfectly and that is all.

I do not have so much number of employees actually. But the few ones I have in my employment,I do take care of them as best as I can find fit. I do no owe anyone their salaries

Just do you know, the facilitator of any organization are the working personnels. Employees are individuals, asset and resources to be developed. Attention to their needs, conflict and expectations should be given top priority.

Oh yes ! Asies from work the employees personal health and well being is importamt too because if they are not okay then they cant work accurately. So I give them a tip and a time off one in a while to take care of their selves

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
I don't run a business, I'm an employee and I can know what employees feels and pass through especially the underpaid ones. Taking care of them and checking on them will definitely boast productivity. What most employers should always do is to focus more on their employees not the customers.

A business owner should take care of his employees,not Just by paying their salaries but I think there should be a forum where the employees can lay their complaints maturely.this will help a lot as you'll get to know how to make improvement where necessary.

I'm not an employer yet, but an employee my boss has been taking good care of his employees in many forms which gives us extra energy to Carry out our duties and complete what so ever task given to us before time

I think it's good to take care of your employee , since they are the ones that contributes more to the development of your business ,so you need to take care of them as it will increase their motivation to work for your company

Without employees organizations will crumble. No single entrepreneur can single handedly do all the work and build a business. If an employee is going through a rough time the chances of it affecting his or her work is very high. That's why a business owner should tend to the reasonable needs of his or her employee.

Take care of your employees because it is a necessary responsibility for a better output in the organization. If this is not done, then there might be a drawback of productivity as their health might affect the company directly and indirectly.

Take care of your employees because it is a necessary responsibility for a better output in the organization. If this is not done, then there might be a drawback of productivity as their health might affect the company directly and indirectly.
How you take care of them would determine the level of effort they would put in their work. It would also determine if they would be willing to stay in your company or business for a long time as well. Most employees leave their formal place of work simply because they where not treated well.

Sincerely I know am doing my best in taking care of my employees,I do not over stress I pay them their salary when due and if needs be that the working hours is extended sometimes,I seek their permission and pay them for the extra time

Sincerely I know am doing my best in taking care of my employees,I do not over stress I pay them their salary when due and if needs be that the working hours is extended sometimes,I seek their permission and pay them for the extra time
Well that is nice of you ,but sometimes there are some business managers and owners that are always very difficult with their employee .this is not always the best option because you have to treat people that is working for you very well. I don't like difficult employers employers.

Provide a safe and clean workplace. ...
Encourage open communication. ...
Support career growth. ...
Recognize hard work. ...
Offer competitive benefits. ...
Schedule social time. ...
Offer to help. ...
Demonstrate your trust.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds