Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

I have never hired anyone, but I believe that employees should be treated well because they are one of the most important part of our business. I believe that we should take good care of them so they will also take care of us and our business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My employees are like my partners, they are my team, and I give them high consideration.
I try as much as possible to motivate them in the best ways possible, pay them as at when due and give them good listening ears.

I have never hired anyone, but I believe that employees should be treated well because they are one of the most important part of our business. I believe that we should take good care of them so they will also take care of us and our business.
If later on in the future you do find yourself in a position to have employees what policies would you setup to ensure that your employees are being taken care of? Does it have to do with good salaries alone or do you have other plans?

The same way i care about my customer satisfaction,that is the same way i care about my worker well being, logically if the worker is not comfortable or happy with his work then there might be less satisfaction of customers

If later on in the future you do find yourself in a position to have employees what policies would you setup to ensure that your employees are being taken care of? Does it have to do with good salaries alone or do you have other plans?

I would never treat my employees harshly and I would grant them at least three days off if they ever fell sick or if they get stuck in any kind of emergency, then I will also grant them leave and I will also make sure I do not overburden them with a lots of work. :)

Employees satisfaction translate to the success of the business because they would ever be happy to give their best at work. Remember that the outcome of your products is the reflection of how happy your staffs are. When you overworked them, expect low quality results.

I would never treat my employees harshly and I would grant them at least three days off if they ever fell sick or if they get stuck in any kind of emergency, then I will also grant them leave and I will also make sure I do not overburden them with a lots of work. :)
These are good steps, but don't you think these might make the workers Abit lazy, or it might end up reducing the level of productivity? Let's say for example an employee can easily lie about being sick just to get three days off, then again in a case whereby an emergency job comes up and they are on leave, how would you handle that?

These are good steps, but don't you think these might make the workers Abit lazy, or it might end up reducing the level of productivity? Let's say for example an employee can easily lie about being sick just to get three days off, then again in a case whereby an emergency job comes up and they are on leave, how would you handle that?

I think almost all the companies grant leave for a few days and I do not think that they require their employees to prove if they were truly sick, or do they? Some companies grant leave when employee ask for it and this is their official policy. For example, some companies grant up to three days leave per month.

An employee deserved to be care of by allowing them to get leave, by giving them allowance, conscious with their welfarism and given them an incentives

When an employee is well cared for, he usually returns the favor. As a result, it's a good thing that employee welfare is taken care of.

I think almost all the companies grant leave for a few days and I do not think that they require their employees to prove if they were truly sick, or do they? Some companies grant leave when employee ask for it and this is their official policy. For example, some companies grant up to three days leave per month.
Oh okay, I don't know if it's done on every company though, I have seen some companies who request for a doctor's note or report either before they grant you a leave or in some cases after the leave. What do you think of such policies?

It is good to take care of your employees as it gives them a sense of belonging. Kind gestures to your workers will motivate them to even work harder

It is good to take care of your employees as it gives them a sense of belonging. Kind gestures to your workers will motivate them to even work harder

Yes, I believe that we should be kind to our employees. I have seen that many employers and managers behave really badly. In fact, they even used to start using abusive language and this is unacceptable. I think many countries have laws that protect employee rights but they are not implemented in many countries.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Well, currently i do not have people working for me.
When i subsequently do, i will take care of them; at least see to it that they see themselves as being valued by my business.
To gain their loyalty and motivate them to work harder, it is good to give attention to our employees.

That's very true. employees are the building blocks to our business we need to take good care of them to bloom our businesses. They deserve the good from you.

As a business or CEO the welfare of your employers or staffs is your responsibility and it's very important that includes taking care of them, the way you take care of them will have a great input in their duties

I do not have a business now but when I have a business obviously I am going to take care of my employees, I am going to provide all the necessary tools and materials that will be needed for them work conveniently without any problem .I can also take care of them with promotion and giving of surprise packages.

To have greater output one should take care of one employee well-being in emoluments and also their trainings.
The welfare of the employee under us is very important,because they are part of what makes the process to work and be effective.What we normally do in the case of our employees is that we normally give them a day off and some incentive at the end of the week to motivate them.

It is very good to take good care of employee because them are the one making your business to grow, without them working so hard in the business the business will never grow.

yes, I always take care of my employee because after all he is also a man and he works for me. I can't make fun of him. I always give her a hot meal as a gift every day, water / juice. I don't offer him cigarettes or alcohol, instead, I offer him a hot meal a day and a soft drink + certain prizes such as Christmas vouchers, etc.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds