Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

A happy employee is a successful business. Once the employee start taking out their vacations, interest etc they would try to get it back by being conny this would lead to loss of trust between the employee and the manager

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that when you tend to take care of your employees, then your workers will also become devoted to their jobs and take the job seriously. However, taking excessive care of employees could backfire. You should be moderate when it comes to treating your employees in a fair manner.

I think that when you tend to take care of your employees, then your workers will also become devoted to their jobs and take the job seriously. However, taking excessive care of employees could backfire. You should be moderate when it comes to treating your employees in a fair manner.
Yeah their passion and right attitude to work would increase ,since they are been treated fairly and are given that proper welfare ,it's actually a good way to take care of them and get them place interest in your company affair

For now I do not have an employee. I would love to take care of them when I have them and I will also make sure the working atmosphere is favorable. This will generally improve the productivity of my business organisation.

Your employee are the backbone and the foundation of your business , because they are the one producing the product which the customers are buying , so it's neccesary you take good care of them .

I personally see it as a very crucial and the most recommended idea for employers to ever embrace on.
Taking care of your employees would win their loyalty to your company and the business at large.

I personally see it as a very crucial and the most recommended idea for employers to ever embrace on.
Taking care of your employees would win their loyalty to your company and the business at large.
Taking care of your employees is very important to the success of your business. If your staff are happy, then they are likely to give their best while working and this will increase the productivity of the organization.

As an entrepreneur and the owner of the business, its your duty and responsibility as the owner of the business to take proper care of your workers in order to motivate them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds