Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

I am not an employer, I am an employee. Since I am an employee I expect my employer to take care of me offer the best salary, so that I can also give best of me

Advertisement Placeholder
I am not an employer, I am an employee. Since I am an employee I expect my employer to take care of me offer the best salary, so that I can also give best of me
A neglected employee would harbor a grudge against the employer. Even if the grudge has no action but stays in the mind of the neglected employee then that is a negative against the business. Employers should always check on the welfare of the employees.

I believe it is good to take care of your employees because they make the employer
Without the employee the business will be inactive
So it will be inappropriate for employers not to take care of their employees
That is right. Employer have to take good care of their employees. It's because without the employees the business could not run property.

Employees have to be given incentives and bonuses especially during Christmas season. They will really be very happy.

I really din have an offline Business for now so dor that reason I don't have any employee at the moment. But even I I have I will never treat them bad on any account or take them for grated.

This is something employers of labour don't understand. They think that as long as they pay salaries as at when due employees have already been taking care of.
But employees are not machines and they need vacation time, adequate work load and a chance to get promotion too.
Yes I take care of my employee this month beat them in able to make them carry out their work effectively and they will always be dedicated to what they do because they know that you are very caring as the employer.

Of course, they should be taking care, they keep the business running.
Giving them breaks, holidays and pay raise once in a while is not bad.
Will definitely I will take care of the employees that worked for me because I am this kind of person that cares for everyone and so when anyone works for me I will definitely care for them and I will give them bonuses and even some days off whenever they tell me that they are not feeling fine.

Yes I do take care of my employees as much as I possibly can. Though my work force size is a very minute one, I still make sure they are been paid as and at when due without any delay whatsoever. So yes, I try my possible best on that

The employees of a business are the backbone of the business. They determines how successful a business will be, so it is very important that you take good care of them for them to give their best to the business.

I trust it is nice to deal with your representatives since they make the business without the representative, the business will be idle, so it will be improper for managers not to deal with their representatives. This is something employers of staff fail to acknowledge and don't understand.

The employees of a business are the backbone of the business. They determines how successful a business will be, so it is very important that you take good care of them for them to give their best to the business.
True, if you don't take good care of them, they would simply look for other places that they would be well treated. This has been the case of so many businesses today, their employees leave because they are not well treated.

Write your reply...do you take good care of your employees well as for me I don't have any employees but I think for those people who had should take good care of them because it really helps in terms of business

To have greater output one should take care of one employee well-being in emoluments and also their trainings.
I agree with you. There will be greater output from employees that are well taken cared by their bosses. Employees are given incentives that they can have vacations. They can have additional knowledge by sending the employees to trainings and seminars.

True, if you don't take good care of them, they would simply look for other places that they would be well treated. This has been the case of so many businesses today, their employees leave because they are not well treated.
The easiest way for any business to fail or struggle for survival is for a business not to takes care of his employees who contributes their efforts to the success of the business.

Taking care of your employees is very important because it will give them a sense of belonging and at same time, create a lot of positive vibes in the working environment.

If you do not takes care of hour employees, who will take care of them. If you refuses to take care of them it will tell on the output and the quality of your business productions or services.

If you do not takes care of hour employees, who will take care of them. If you refuses to take care of them it will tell on the output and the quality of your business productions or services.
It is really necessary that we have to take the responsibility of taking care of people that is under us, this shows we really care for people most especially people that are helping our business to grow.

I'll do this in the future but for now since I do not have a business I don't have any plan of taking care of any employee until I have a business, You don't have to take the full responsibility but you need to show kindness sometimes.

It is very important for an organization to always take good care of there employees because this will make them work more harder and be honest with the job

It is very important for an organization to always take good care of there employees because this will make them work more harder and be honest with the job
The employees are the back bone of the company, they are the working force, if they are not properly taken care of, the company would not be able to grow, because they would want to look for a better place, and without them, the company cannot go forward.

Yes I do take care of my employee in the best possible way that I could. I'm a freelancer and I get gigs From freelancing website. After getting I outsource some of the gigs to my workers who are vast in the field and I pay them good working rate for the gig

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds