Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you take care of your employees?

Why would any employer not want to take care of his employees. Employees are the engine room of a business their health and welfare should be paramount to their employers as breakdown of employees will affects the business productivity. If something bad happens to your employees, it can even leads to temporary closure of your business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Even though I do not currently have employees because I don't have a solid business yet. it is therefore important for employers to take care of the workers because it motivates them to work very hard in order to make the business succeed.

It's pertinent to note that we all should treat our employees as humans in order to ensure increased productivity in the work place. When employees are taken care of and treated well by employers, they strive their best at their place of work because their mind is a rest and free or worries.

I believe people should pay more attention to their employees.
Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Yes I fully agree with you , so we cannot build out business without taking care of workers cause if we don't they will seek for themselves for better circumstances .

Right now, I do not have a business but I know for sure just how much important employees are to business. As such I plan to take care of them by giving them valuable incentives.

The employee's in a company at the source of wealth and the existence of a business so as a employer, you must make it a priority of taking good care of your employee/workers

The employee's in a company at the source of wealth and the existence of a business so as a employer, you must make it a priority of taking good care of your employee/workers
Not taking care of your employees is like leaving your business expose to danger as your employees define and determines how the products of the company will be. Taking care of the company employees should be a top priority of the company.

I believe respect for and taking care of your employees and a business manager is more as taking care of your business because it is with their cooperation at place of work that the business will effectively prosper or achieve it goals.

Like I always say customers and employees are the engine of every business, how you treat your employees would sure have an effect on the result they produce, so treat them good for better results

Of course, they should be taking care, they keep the business running.
Giving them breaks, holidays and pay raise once in a while is not bad.

Apart from that I believe that employees should be respected and treated well. Many employers make the mistake of treating their employees badly and this is why employees often leave the job. I was a part of a company where employers were okay but they demanded us to do more than what we can do.

Yeah when i still have a barbing saloon shop ,i still think of taking care of my employees and most times i offer them free bonus and many more to make them or increase their interest

unfortunately there are some companies out there that do not take care for their employee but if I have an opportunity to run a business organisation I will always care for them because they are my backbone in moving my company forward.

Taking away their vacation time, increasing work hours and workload is not at all a good idea. If you want your business to bloom, then you need to take care of your employees first, as they are the building blocks.

We need to make sure they are satisfied with their work environment and only then we can gain their loyalty. Taking anonymous feedback is also necessary in this case.
What do you all think?
Well, I dO not think this is actually needed, apart from paying their due salary, wages, and other benefits, I do not think there's supposed to be any other "care". This is how business is conducted strictly.

Even though I do not have employees yet, I don't see why I shouldn't take care of them. If they take care of my business or company, then they deserve to be taken care of.

What do you all think?
Well in this case I'm not the employer but the employee, but when i was still working under a company, the company deprive us a lot of allocations that is meant to be our right..

I don’t have any business now but I believe taking care of the employee is one of the work of the employer that he must not miss to help the growth of the business.The employee try to give their best when there’s good connection between them and the employer

It is a very good idea to take of the employees in a business or organization because they are the building blocks just as you already mentioned. And some employees are too important to lose. But it is rather unfortunate how some owners still treat their employees like they are no body. It is my opinion.

I do not have employee now because I've not been able to start up a business ,and now I don't even think of starting an offline business again, even if I'm going into an online business and I have an employee ,I always take care of them.

Actually as a business owner their are certain things you should always ensure you put into consideration at all time the welfarism of your employees is one of them it should be a major concern to you .

Am sure every one of us might have seen or heard about an employee looking for a better place to work in. In most cases, it may not necessarily mean looking for a higher pay, they may not just be comfortable with how they are being treated. Just as a customer is important to a business so are the employees, without them, you cannot attend to the customers alone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds