Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

It is possible but I have to have devices first in order for me to do that. I'm currently only using my phone on my online activities and I don't have an wifi, so if I were to fully work online, I have to invest on the things that will be needed.
The Lord will help you achieve your set goals,it's not easy,I will suggest you use this as an opportunity to practice more and study hard,it will avail you the necessary skills to step ahead.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
While online jobs can become one's full time income, I don't intend to make it mine, I'm just doing them now due to some circumstances. Once I'm settled fully I intend going back to offline jobs

depends on what you are doing "online", if you are doing just side gigs, then you aren't going anywhere with that because the income will be surely so low to full-fill your real life duties

It was never the plan for online jobs to become my main source of income. Adverse effect of the pandemic turned me to a full time freelancer, but it's been wonderful. With the limitless opportunity online, one is never in danger of losing out for a long period as long as one keeps evolving.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Like seriously I think about working online full time, because the stress I went through by offline job at time makes me what to stop working offline,but when I think about bills to pay I go back and continue. But I would prefer to work online full time if is gonna pay my bills.

When I put together the monies I have made from online jobs in a month or so, I don't call it passive anymore, I call it a real job to have eqr d me that much

Like seriously I think about working online full time, because the stress I went through by offline job at time makes me what to stop working offline,but when I think about bills to pay I go back and continue. But I would prefer to work online full time if is gonna pay my bills.
Their are online jobs that can psy you full-time to take care of your offline bills. If you make use of humanatic, which i know you've heard before. Master the top paying task around the site and become advanced. You'll earn meaningfully there. Immediately I'm done with my college time this year, I'll have chance for myself to handle such complex gig online to earn better and standby.

If it will earned me alot of income as i expected then it is okay i will invest huge and dedicate my time to see it success but I not hold my hands for it alone.

If it will earned me alot of income as i expected then it is okay i will invest huge and dedicate my time to see it success but I not hold my hands for it alone.
Online earning success depends in your hands. If you're determined you'll earn big by entering into sites that reward you for working more smart. But you need some sort of skill. Trying transcription at humanatic will earn you better.

An online business can also be regarded as a passive form of income. It all depends how the person running the business chooses to handle it

An online business can also be regarded as a passive form of income. It all depends how the person running the business chooses to handle it
Yeah, everyone has different view when it comes to earning substantially online or offline. When such person is determined enough to earn such online then, it is possible. Hard work pays off when you're eager to learn.

If I could get an online job that will pay my bills without much stress there is no reason why I wouldn't want it to be regarded as my passive income stream besides, there are many people who engaged on full-time online jobs and they are doing fine.

Although I have never thought that online jobs could be passive income for me, but in the moment I do not see anything bad in it. I'll do if I have the time.
I bless the day i find out the benefit and importance of online earning platform, atleast the benefits outweigh the negative impact, to some extent it has been able to carter for my partial needs.

I bless the day i find out the benefit and importance of online earning platform, atleast the benefits outweigh the negative impact, to some extent it has been able to carter for my partial needs.
You are correct about it being a means of partial need. If you the time and resources, it could even be a fulltime job for those who do not have any type of employment.

I have never really considered making online work to be my main or only source of income. I still have ambitions to get an offline job since I don't earn that much online. When I get an offline job, online work will just be a source of my extra income.

I don't just see my online jobs as a persistent money making stream but a part of a major money making opportunity as far as I put in my time

I'm not aiming for that now, I'm only focused on Bizdustry and my offline gigs. But who knows, in the future i can just accept that because the world is going digital, and plenty job will be listed online by then. I need skill in order to match the demand then.

Yes I will regard my online job as a passive income steam when I have other jobs that pays more or when I do 2 to 3 more jobs.

Yes of course I expect my online work to be regarded as my passive income stream, right now as I speak online war is my only means of living. Over here in Nigeria there are lack of job opportunities.

All the online jobs that I do and that I have been engaging myself in all this while can be deemed to have made me streams of income, they are not seen as passive income at all

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds