Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

The main thing is that it might be quite difficult for you to make money on Amazon Kindle publisher due to the fact that you must need to wait to get your book published and sold off.
Of course, there are several people who are making money with that. I have also made a lot research and learnt a lot of things about it ranging from keyword research and publishing evergreen books.

Advertisement Placeholder
I actually have an offline job which I am massively invested in so I believe that I will always like my online job to be something more of a side job.

I would have prefered working online alone rather than working both online and offline , but most of the time , my online earning keeps fluctuating and keeps diminishing .

If I have opportunity to earn passively online then I'll be very glad . Currently most of my online earning opportunities do not gives the ability for people to make money passively. I needs to dive into another online business of I am interested in this.

Yes... I will really like that, to make my earning passively come from online. I will put more effort, dedication and time to make sure earn a lot by also working on different different sites.

I wish my inoine incime could be regarded as my passive income stream because working online doesn't take a lot of stress , all you need is a data subscription and the money making site to work on ,

I use to think about it and i will always like something like that but i already have a passive before i start working online. But if i could get any work I can be doing online that will be better than by offline work, I might consider online work

Of course, there are several people who are making money with that. I have also made a lot research and learnt a lot of things about it ranging from keyword research and publishing evergreen books.

Making money on online forums has been one of the best things for me and I am proud to work on many different forums in order to make money. It is passive income for me.

Making money on online forums has been one of the best things for me and I am proud to work on many different forums in order to make money. It is passive income for me.
I don't think it is passive income because it requires you to work in order to make money. When you are making money passively you can only do the work initially and make money while sleeping.

Yes , I am looking for every single opportunity to make the best out of my online business and I may likely consider it as a way of generating passive income in the future.

As of now I don't consider myself as an online worker. I just do some posting on forums for fun and get some few bucks at the end of the day probably to get money to purchase internet data subscriptions with. Therefore I cannot consider it to be passive.

The truth is job has never and will never make one financially independent.
A job is some form of constraint that makes you work for money.
And When you work or have a job whether online or offline you are not earning passively.

The world is going digitalise and every person need to be moving along with that trend,most perons and busineses have actually move online,and this has been there major source of income in business.

Well, I can make online job my major source of income if I can find something to be doing online that bring all the money I need. The reason why we work is to make money. At some point, we set target for the money we want to be making monthly. So, if online gig help to be meeting monthly target, in term of income, then I will make it my major source of income.

As of now I don't consider myself as an online worker. I just do some posting on forums for fun and get some few bucks at the end of the day probably to get money to purchase internet data subscriptions with. Therefore I cannot consider it to be passive.
If i could get a well paying webistes that i can be making at least $5 daily online and will be consistent , then i can consider myself as an online workers but for now the money I am making offline is more .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds