Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

It depends on how good I get at making money online. I have an offline job and I wish to keep my job, but if it happens that my online earnings starts to overshadow my offline earnings too much, I am going to dump my job and focus all my energy on my online business. I will make it my major stream of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Passive income means you do not have to work everyday, yet you will continue to earn from the work you have done in the past. For example, you bought some bitcoins in 2015 and you are still earning profits, or you have a website that earns via AdSense even though you do not work every day. Things like forum posting is not passive income.
Yes forums are not passive income online, they are side hustle job that helps in information and earning some extra bucks too. Just as you said passive income comes from investments you've done long ago and still yields interest till date.

My
Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
My online job is Bizdustry and crypto currency trading. I enjoy both. I enjoy replying comment and post thread. It give me happiness. I enjoy trading crypto because I love crypto. They are my source of happiness

Well, for now, I prefer having my online earning or investment as the case may be to be on the passive level untill I'm close to my retirement age where I will have adequate time to monitor my investment and go into it on a full time basis.

I could say that if I devote my time daily to my online hustles which will make them my main source of income. It means I won't have to bother about anyone paying my bills or anything. Those who have online jobs that pays well, maybe even better than an offline white collar or blue collar jobs will prefer than and that's the same for me. I work 15hrs a day with an unreasonable amount and no particular job description. If I get the means and the resources, I'll stay in my room all day and earn better.

My

My online job is Bizdustry and crypto currency trading. I enjoy both. I enjoy replying comment and post thread. It give me happiness. I enjoy trading crypto because I love crypto. They are my source of happiness
That's cool that you held bizdustry at high esteem. Bizdustry is a good paid to post site with pretty cool rewards than any other forum. Its good that you stick to cryptocurrency tradingm knowing too well that you can also earn your way through in life and make a living from it.

For me l'm still thinking of expanding my online jobs to be yielding more income so I can generate passive income from them. For now it's not too bad l refer to my current online earnings as one of my income streams but l still have a lot to do before I can make much from it.

My online job is my passive income because I don't rely on it too much, because no one can imagine that their main income will be from online business, now it is easy to make a of money online based on time.

Yes forums are not passive income online, they are side hustle job that helps in information and earning some extra bucks too. Just as you said passive income comes from investments you've done long ago and still yields interest till date.
Passive income does not just come from your investment. You can also earn passive income from your articles. For example, if you are earning from a blog or app, that's also passive income. You do not have to work on your blog and article every day, yet you will earn revenue continuously. I have a friend who is earning from his articles published 8 years ago.

Am a student and for now online sites are my only means of earning a dime.
I try survey sites and get paid to write sites like swagbucks and bizdustry. I also write articles on opera mini though I haven't use it for sometime now.

My earnings from working online goes to my savings account in the bank which is reserved for emergency funds. So far I have not used the money yet although I withdraw from that account during the holiday season to augment my budget for buying gifts. Maybe I can consider my online earnings as passive income because I am not relying on it for my expenses and I am not expecting the money to motivate me to make unnecessary purchases.

As for me i just consider it as a side guzzle and not my major source of income, because for now, am fixed with a lot of offline jobs activities paying better than what bi get online, although am actually looking for a way to upgrade my earning online, but more dedicated time is needful

Yes online income should be passive income Working online from home is very easy if you don't have children that will disturb you and you will do it at you convenience without rushing that you don't want to get late for work but if you have children that will be disturbing you when working it will be frustrating and making the work to be difficult. Going to office also have it own advantages in terms of movement from one place to the other especially health benefits of burning the sugar in the body

It is something of immense value if your online investment is regarded as your passive income stream but it's not a bad idea as well when one has other things he's doing to earn money apart from online investments.

Although I have my job offline, since I started working online I can say that it is my main source of income. The reasons are because the profit is higher than my salary, and that I have the opportunity since I have to go to the office every 15 days and that helps me, since I do not intend to leave my work offline.

No one could imagine that their main or major income will be from online platforms, like online trading, business and investment before Covid-19. This pandemic disease changed the concept of World. Millions of offline business conveted into online business. Plenty of them finished or stopped till pandemic disease ends.
Now everyone eyeing on online business. This is a major change.

Any money you make when you don't have to be there is what can be regarded as passive income, although there are so many online businesses in this age but we need to learn the skill in such a way that we really don't have to be there to earn money.

Yes I wanted to be seen as my memes of passive income do I make money in some cases online than mine online job but I prefer keeping the online job in a good mood to avoid unnecessary questioning you know everybody believe that when you are in the online business that you are a Yahoo boy true to have a such a pain down my online business low

Passive income can be a great way to help you generate extra cash flow, and the economic upheaval largely caused by the COVID-19 crisis is a testament to the value of having multiple streams of income. With the pandemic throwing the job situation of many Americans into disarray, passive income helps you bridge the gap if you suddenly become unemployed or even if you voluntarily take time away from work.

With passive income you can have money coming in even as you pursue your primary job, or if you’re able to build up a solid stream of passive income, you might want to kick back a little. Either way, a passive income gives you extra security.

There is nothing passive about my online job as I work hard to make money online, it's called a job for a reason. And again my earnings online doubles my offline job earnings so that doesn't qualify for a passive income.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds