Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Any online work I will consider as my only way of earning income should be a skilled online work like programming, I will not consider working on paid to post site as a full-time job because it may not be reliable sometimes and your earning is extremely small compared to your needs and demands.

Advertisement Placeholder
Any online work I will consider as my only way of earning income should be a skilled online work like programming, I will not consider working on paid to post site as a full-time job because it may not be reliable sometimes and your earning is extremely small compared to your needs and demands.
Yes, skilled online work will improve your earnings and enable you meet up with your primary bill payments. Being skilled via trading of crypto should be your focus dear.

Yes, skilled online work will improve your earnings and enable you meet up with your primary bill payments. Being skilled via trading of crypto should be your focus dear.
Smiles, you are one of my best motivator in this cryptospace,yeah I'm still concentrating in crypto trading and it is also an online skills that I can actually make money from, that is nice but I was just mentioning programming maybe for someone to have an idea of what I'm talking about.

I have an offline career that will pay me very well and its just a matter of time. Also am in love with it and my online business have been set up with sole aim of providing extra income outside my offline work.

Online earnings can't necessarily be referred to as a form of passive income because one his active in its earnings, a type of passive income is real estate, passive income is basically earnings without effort or when effort is no longer required and that isn't the case when earning online

Unfortunately, it is only the skilled persons who do really earn money online. On the other hand, unskilled workers like me do not have much scope when it comes to earning money online. Right now I am highly dependent on Bizdustry to make money. I am also searching for other ways to make money online but right now I am earning mostly on Bizdustry.

Unfortunately, it is only the skilled persons who do really earn money online. On the other hand, unskilled workers like me do not have much scope when it comes to earning money online. Right now I am highly dependent on Bizdustry to make money. I am also searching for other ways to make money online but right now I am earning mostly on Bizdustry.
Not that the unskilled can't earn money online. They can still earn money online, but not that reasonable amount like the skilled individuals.

I very well do expect that. Right now, I have an offline business and it pays me well too so I just use my online business to have targeted savings and as passive income.

I very well do expect that. Right now, I have an offline business and it pays me well too so I just use my online business to have targeted savings and as passive income.
That's okay to target your online earnings as means of getting extra income to help you take care of your bills together with your steady offline income.

It would not be a bad idea for me to take the online engagement as a passive mode of earning,though a lot has actually change in the manner and way business and other activities is been run online.

Online earnings can't necessarily be referred to as a form of passive income because one his active in its earnings, a type of passive income is real estate, passive income is basically earnings without effort or when effort is no longer required and that isn't the case when earning online
There is one PTP forum that a thread that I post can earn small amounts of half a cent for every engagement that the thread gets from the members. Right now I am earning 20 cents in a day from that scheme and if things work in the future then maybe I can earn a dollar from my threads in that forum.

There is one PTP forum that a thread that I post can earn small amounts of half a cent for every engagement that the thread gets from the members. Right now I am earning 20 cents in a day from that scheme and if things work in the future then maybe I can earn a dollar from my threads in that forum.
Woah that's good then, well that could be counted as passive income too although the pay is low compared to other form of passive income like real estate but like you said things could get better

Yes it is quit possible for online jobs to be your main source of income, i have seen alot of persons make it big time form online jobs. But i believe it is better not to rely on just one source of income

Exactly, that's how i place my online earnings at the moment to serve as passive income to my offline business. Eben if i don't even it in a passive way, but its a supportive one for my regular offline earnings.

By the grace of Allah, my online earnings have improved a lot in the recent times. 2021 has proved to be a great year for me. 2020 was the worst year for me. However, now I have managed to overcome my losses I faced in the year 2020. I really hope future holds good for me. Inshallah.

you need to understand that there are some online businesses that are not reliable and there are also some that are reliable and you should consider the type of online business you are doing if it is likely to last for a longer period of time.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
As far as I am concerned my online job already my passive income streams and so they help me in paying off my bills and other expenses that are i incur on a daily basis.

As far as I am concerned my online job already my passive income streams and so they help me in paying off my bills and other expenses that are i incur on a daily basis.
Its simply wonderful that your online earnings is truly helping you pay up some of your bills. I take my online gigs as part time gig to help improve my overall monthly earnings.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
I have a plan to make online earning my main source of income because it gives me fill control over my life and I won't be stressed much doing it.

I have a plan to make online earning my main source of income because it gives me fill control over my life and I won't be stressed much doing it.
And you're working extremely hard to make such dream to come to fruition. From your engagement on PTP, crypto trading, staking and other various means.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds