Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

All the online jobs that I do and that I have been engaging myself in all this while can be deemed to have made me streams of income, they are not seen as passive income at all
I only do Bizdustry at the moment. The income isn't passive, because i devote 2-3 a hours a day to earn. If i don't do like that i won't earn. In order to earn passive we need to own our own website, a blogging one try to build traffic, attract advertisers to earn passive income.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I could get an online job that will pay my bills without much stress there is no reason why I wouldn't want it to be regarded as my passive income stream besides, there are many people who engaged on full-time online jobs and they are doing fine.
It is possible when you're determined to learn a skill, on demand skill. You can go over there at humanatic.com and start receiving calls to earn meaningfully, but bear in mind you'll need paypal for that.

Yes because there are so many online business to do to make more profit , and crypto currency should be part of it , so i am satisfied with the amount i am earning online for now and offline

Yes because there are so many online business to do to make more profit , and crypto currency should be part of it , so i am satisfied with the amount i am earning online for now and offline
That's nice idea that you really hope wisely for your online earnings to grow higher and earn you passively online. It seems you're making good fortunes online?? Lol. Can you share ways you earn more??

Well, in reply to your question in which you asked if i want my job to be my passive income stream, well if i am being completely honest with you, I would say that this is what I am working towards, earning passive income from my online business

That's nice idea that you really hope wisely for your online earnings to grow higher and earn you passively online. It seems you're making good fortunes online?? Lol. Can you share ways you earn more??
There are paid to clicks platform i earn from and also some micro job platforms like microworker, pi coworker and the rest , these are some of the platform i check to earn from

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Of course yes, it's what it is already especially when it's not one's full time job. If it's your side job, it's a passive income job for you to earn extra money.

Of course yes, it's what it is already especially when it's not one's full time job. If it's your side job, it's a passive income job for you to earn extra money.
Their are people who earn full-time income online. While others just take online earnings as part of their side hustle Job.

It can be one of my passive income streams , but am not sure It depends on the online jobs i am moving for ,there are some online jobs that pays well and some don't pay well

It can be one of my passive income streams , but am not sure It depends on the online jobs i am moving for ,there are some online jobs that pays well and some don't pay well
Before choosing online business as means of passive income you should be able to know the kind of field that will bring you the passive income. And work towards it, and achieving it over time.

Last edited:
Before choosing online business as means if passive income you should be able to know the kind of field that will bring you the passive income. And work towards it, and achieving it over time.
This is the best we should not involve in the online business we don't know about because we are not ready to make loss ,but we should invest in an online business that is legit

This is the best we should not involve in the online business we don't know about because we are not ready to make loss ,but we should invest in an online business that is legit
That's why Cryptocurrency investment should serve us well. If we are experience enough their is enough ways we can utilize our funds on, and drive that steady passive income you're talking about.

That's why Cryptocurrency investment should serve us well. If we are experience enough their is enough ways we can utilize our funds on, and drive that steady passive income you're talking about.
We need to find a steady passive income source to maximise our profit and make more money and crypto currency can do the job and that is if we are only professional

We need to find a steady passive income source to maximise our profit and make more money and crypto currency can do the job and that is if we are only professional
Yes, Cryptocurrency is one of them, that can bring steady passive income when we've enough through it. Creating a website, like blogging that has lots of traffic on a selected niche can drive passive income too.

Their are people who earn full-time income online. While others just take online earnings as part of their side hustle Job.
Exactly, it's all about how one set up his own earnings. If you base full time online, it can't be called passive income.
[automerge]1620150932[/automerge]
Exactly, it's all about how one set up his own earnings. If you base full time online, it can't be called passive income.
This is exactly why some people who earn less money offline try everything in their own way and might to see if they can earn more money online to balance book.

If its possible I'll simply wow it. The best is to develop a very good online business or create something reasonable enough to drag passive income. I see blogging and app creation bringing passive income when people are visiting on it clicking on their ads.

If its possible I'll simply wow it. The best is to develop a very good online business or create something reasonable enough to drag passive income. I see blogging and app creation bringing passive income when people are visiting on it clicking on their ads.
Personally, I don't really fancy any online work that asks for clicks. They are just annoying in most cases for me and some won't even pay when they are supposed to.

Personally, I don't really fancy any online work that asks for clicks. They are just annoying in most cases for me and some won't even pay when they are supposed to.
Lol, don't you want those creators or developers to earn money for their creativity?? Even Bizdustry earns money through sponsorship and advertisements to pay members. When you know you're benefiting from it, you have to give support, thank you.

Lol, don't you want those creators or developers to earn money for their creativity?? Even Bizdustry earns money through sponsorship and advertisements to pay members. When you know you're benefiting from it, you have to give support, thank you.
You seem to have missed my point. I meant doing online jobs that requires me to click and click before making money. Most times, they don't pay well.

You seem to have missed my point. I meant doing online jobs that requires me to click and click before making money. Most times, they don't pay well.
Uhm uhm. They're just paying pennies for their task, and some still scam people upon their low pay rate. This kind of scamming sites are just too weird to be engaged on.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds