Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Nobody would have thought long time ago, that there would be anything like online business which would be a constant source of income. But now, people can talk about online business as their main business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Right from time before the pandemic, I have always wished to get a job I can do from the comfort of my house not like I’m lazy or I don’t want to work in office but I just want to work in my own space and earning money. If the work is equivalent to office work I don’t mind as long as I do it from a comfort zone and get paid. I think online job is the only way to do this and it really help me income.

Online jobs may be regarded now as a passive income jobs. However, i find them being more active income jobs because they are also jobs with good returns. Not only that, they are jobs that have working hours bases. And more so they have come to stay over time. So I can't really say their passive job now.

Actually I don't really see jobs Online being my major source of income. I take most online things as just a side job or more like an extra source of income not my major source of income, maybe for those who own businesses online or have their website or something big can see online business as their major source of income but for me, what I do online is minor things that's why it's not my major source of income.

I would be happy if online jobs are constant. This will provide constant earning. I would appreciate if more of online jobs can be recommended. I mean online jobs that are legit.

It depends on the type of job you do and what you get from the job and also it depends on your income in the online job, it will go a long way in determining whether your online job can be regarded as your passive income stream. If you make enough money to pay your monthly bills there is no reason why your online income cannot be seen as a passive in income.

Well it depends on the online job. Passive income is basically the income you earn From businesses you’re not actively involved in such as real estate or any limited proprietorship business. Most online jobs requires your attention and the income will be determined by the effort invested.

Absolutely, I have lately begin to think of what I can engage in online which can become my main source of income.
Information is Paramount to level of human success. If I had heard about the opportunities in online businesses,I would have own a lot of benefits from it.

Of course it can be regarded as a passive income. Then again, you still have to make time and put in effort into your online job, passive income is money made while you're asleep or not doing anything

Yes, sure. My two Amazon affiliate money sites are my constant source of passive income. Sometimes am even surprised by the notification because i get paid when i least expect.

Yes, sure. My two Amazon affiliate money sites are my constant source of passive income. Sometimes am even surprised by the notification because i get paid when i least expect.
Passive income is always a nice way to bring more money into the pocket. I heard about amazon affiliate marketing business. I never got pushed because, i can't bring anyone to patronize those amazon products at the moment from my native country.

Actually there are online jobs that can earn you a fortune,so i always consider that and make sure i have an income from online,but i have never considered it to be my major source of income though,it can also be a major source of income.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Hmm..... Some years back when i was working in a job. I do think that i can't just sit down in one place earning money it will be too boring for me! But When i left the job i realised that its the best way of earning because you are not ordered around by any boss and you earn big...

Hmm..... Some years back when i was working in a job. I do think that i can't just sit down in one place earning money it will be too boring for me! But When i left the job i realised that its the best way of earning because you are not ordered around by any boss and you earn big...
Now your imagination have come to past. Online earnings have surely made your dream to come true. Their are big online earning sires that you can work at home to earn reasonable amount that can settle some of big bills.

In Lock down or in covid span , 50% people had there online work as complete or full means of income, so it does for me too. Now i am doing this just for my passive income rather full time. Covid gave us a lot new things for earning or So. It remains always passive mean for me .

It's mostly something like that. Majority of online jobs or money making ways are passive except some few companies that hire some employees online, engage them and pay them like normal office work. This is very rare though.

Some people can call online gigs as there main source of income but personally I consider online gigs as my source of side cash and nothing else.

I have never found a job or did a job online. I have never worked on gig websites or freelancing websites. I used to work for a content mill and never sold any of my articles there. I have only made money selling articles to content mill owners and they sold my work at a higher price. I do not mind that. I do not consider online jobs as the only way of generating income. I want to obecome online investor.

Although I have never thought that online jobs could be passive income for me, but in the moment I do not see anything bad in it. I'll do if I have the time.

Some persons work are majorly online. Some handle remote work for a company which and they do this from the comfort of their home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds