Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

No I think online business is not major platform. If you have only online business, so you will give maximum time to it. You will not meet people face to face. You will miss many thing in life. So I think physical business is best platform and online business should be in part time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do not fully rely on online business as my only source of income because I have other offline business I've been doing and I always try as much as possible to do my online business on sparetime that is when I come back from my own daily business,

My online business is my passive income. I don't rely too much on it because it cannot even solve my pressing issues. I am just doing them to complement my online business. I don't see anybody making less than 300 dollar per month as prepared enough for the future.
I agree with you based in the amount to be gotten at the end of the month but the fact is that it is not the amount realising monthly that matters but the management. Some people mismanages money which makes seems as if they are not collecting anything at all

Most often, online jobs are basically treated as a passive means of income because it doesn't present any physical evidence of entry and exit at work. But in the nearest future, considering how lucrative online jobs are becoming, it'll take over the day.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
According to my experience in online earning, a person without any skills cannot earn huge money he can earn passively.
But a person with skills like graphic designing video editing or web designing can easily earn huge money by providing his services on fiver and upwork.

Definitely, at some point I know people who earn all of their income from online jobs, infact the world is tending towards online gigs now more than ever, that is why one must acquire the necessary skill to be able to tap into this market.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
To be honest this was something that I have considered working solely online and if this would be sustainable. However, to be honest the career that I am working towards and the career goals that I have for myself does not tie in with one where you can work from online. It Is a more hands-on approach. And therefore whilst I do like this as a way to supplement my income and possibly even be an income source at time as well, there are still other ventures that I do want to pursue as well.

For me who has a 8 to 4 job which i am regular with, i see online jobs as major passive income though i have friends who do freelancing as full time and not passive, they have accounts with fiver and upwork, they are very good in writing, web design, graphics design, transcriptions and more and spend all their time on those and make as much as 200usd within a week. I feel encouraged to join their band as well.

A passive job is something that you are not fully into, that is, it isn't taking much of your time or require your presence, yet you make money from it. If your online job doesn't fit into this, then it might not be as passive as you might think. Just because it's online doesn't mean it's passive if it is not letting you do something else.

I have considered this as a possibility, but over time I realized how tough and impossible it may be, at least for now.

To make a living online, you need skills. The best way to obtain this from my short journey is through mentorship, which you need a lot of money for.

If you have people you're responsible for, you can't keep them waiting till you get it right, so it's best to settle for a job to keep you till you find a way out.
Sure, it is better you secure a job offline first or do business then wait for that dream online work to hit your computer. Just as you said, you need skills, and those skills will be acquired through mentorship from an expert in the skill aspect you opted in for.

Though I am a teacher but I regard my online job as my secondary source of income. The jobs are not only flexible but it’s a good way to spend your spare times. The opportunity the internet offers are endless. I am just doing work on bizdustry and this is best forum to earn online.

Okay, I know that their are people who won't find it favourable through online gigs. Based on the condition of looking steady on the computer screen and doing task. Already it has side effect on the eyes, it can cause eye defect at some stage in ones life.
Yes this side effect is a major issue. Eyes are the gifts from God. They become weaker and weaker. This means that we should not spend too much time using mobile or laptop. Because it is detrimental to health.

if anyone has a good digital skill the person can offer it on some freelance site and the person can actually make a lot amount of money and in this case if you have a good numbers of people that patronizes You daily you can convert your digital skill to a full-time work because you really have a lot of work to do at this point.

Yes this side effect is a major issue. Eyes are the gifts from God. They become weaker and weaker. This means that we should not spend too much time using mobile or laptop. Because it is detrimental to health.
Yeah, we shouldn't spend all day on screen. At least give some hours out from the screen. We should not keep the screen light too bright in oder not to affect the retina that is the essential in making humans see clearly.

Ofcourse online jobs can be one's passive source of income but for me, my offline job is my main source of income presently. Online gigs are just like my side hustle, I create time for both and one doesn't affect the other.

Last edited:
Ofcourse online jobs can be one's passive source of income but for me, my offline job is my main source if income presently. Online gigs are just like my side hustles I create time for both and one doesn't affect the other.
Fantastic about creating time for both your offline and online time. Which makes it all the good cos no one affects the other. I love such kind of offline job that doesn't entangle your online gigs. Same thing too i do, my offline business enable me to work anytime i want to work online.

Passive income means you do not have to work everyday, yet you will continue to earn from the work you have done in the past. For example, you bought some bitcoins in 2015 and you are still earning profits, or you have a website that earns via AdSense even though you do not work every day. Things like forum posting is not passive income.

No, not at all the online jobs we engage in are more of like side jobs, we do them so we would be able to meet some demands at hand and we also engage in them for sustainability of resources. That doesn't mean it can't be regarded as what you mentioned it varies depending on the type of income one is getting from it.

It depends on the kind of online job you mean. Not every online job can be regarded as a passive income. The kind of online job that can give you a passive income is the job that generates money even when you are asleep and such is what your own visual real estate can give you. That is your domain. Your brand. Your website.

It depends on what you're looking for.

Companies do offer telecommuting jobs, both part- and full-time. But these are basically regular jobs where you just happen to do your work from home or a home office. They involve resumes, interviews and all that great stuff. Competition is likely high. You may also be held to a higher standard of accountability, considering the lack of direct supervision. You may be able to find work like this by using "telecommute" or something similar as a keyword when searching job boards.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds