Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Yes of course, I really want my online job to become my passive income so that I can be making good money from it, because I want to make huge of money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know and I believe that online business could be someone's major source of income and as a matter of fact, I hope to attain that height online. I have seen many people who really earn their full time income online

Online work is just a passive source of income to me as compared to my offline work. This is because I don't really devote enough time to working online and it has affected my earnings drastically.

Yes, I have the dream to establish a place whereby my online jobs or website will be automatically generating money for me just like Amazon, eBay and the likes. I have one at the money although I referred people and whenever they transact I get my own percentage pay automatically.

Well to me my online job is my passive job but I interested making it my main source of income when I join a platform that pays higher without much stress then I will convert it to my main source of income

I have thought about making online job my full time earning, but I never hold my hands on any of the particular stuff I should duel on. When I was very active on fiverr, I never did any offline job that period, but the $ I earn on fiver can't pay all my bills, I started looking for other things to add untill I left fiverr... I am still in a search.

Many people give up when they try to earn money online. However, giving up is not the answer and people should always keep trying. There was a time when even I was about to give up when it comes to earning money online, but I achieved success eventually.

Well to me my online job is my passive job but I interested making it my main source of income when I join a platform that pays higher without much stress then I will convert it to my main source of income
Same here. My online job is more like a side hustle for me so I am also looking out for ways to improve my earnings online to the height that it will serve as my main source of income

I will likes it to the fullest if it will be a business that can Generated me some a sustainable income,online business is the best but it might really be difficult in the beginning, some even allowed you work for a less hours with higher payment.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Sincerely, I have never thought in my life, that online jobs can be my major source of income. For online job is my passive income and have not plans of going online full-time. It will not be a bad idea to concentrate full-time online once I have the opportunity and the earnings is way better than my offline job.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??

yes, I thought but for now I don't want to focus on this because I have a mini business in real life where I earn my living and I have to take care of it. I would not leave that business for working online (especially for what I do - I post on the forum and I have 2-3 applications / sites where I earn some money). instead, I earn extra money out of pocket and from here. maybe if I was a well-known freelancer and I could earn 2000-3000 a month online, yes, I was just relying on that.

Of course I have,in today's world everything is becoming global and very soon everything will be done online and so to have an edge I think one should engage in an online business and so I know that online businesses can be a source of an individual major income

There are many people that earn a living with their online earnings. I love those kind of people may they are not oppotuned to get a job. Those kind of people created doors for their own success they don't have to wait for opportunity to knock but they created a door to knock for opportunities.

The turn of events in the technology world has made most of the jobs that one can leverage on to be somthing you can do online.So it is not out of place for we as technological inclined

The turn of events in the technology world has made most of the jobs that one can leverage on to be somthing you can do online.So it is not out of place for we as technological inclined
Tech has really changed alot in our modern day world, making the world lively and looking much easier. Communication, life in general is worth living due to the inception of modern tech both online and offline.

Tech has really changed alot in our modern day world, making the world lively and looking much easier. Communication, life in general is worth living due to the inception of modern tech both online and offline.
The world generally has moved from the industralise era to the era of technology and even higher technology,and anyone who has not yet come to this reality will be having things done in an analouge manner.

The world generally has moved from the industralise era to the era of technology and even higher technology,and anyone who has not yet come to this reality will be having things done in an analouge manner.
Yes, the world has migrated past the analog kind of living. We are simply heading to absolute digital, those who aren't following the trend will simply lurk out due to lack of adjustment to new franchise way of life.

Money you make from online jobs can be regarded as passive if you have other people doing the hard work for you why you pay them a certain amount out of the fee you received from the clients. you can simply set up an online agency and higher different virtual assistant to help you in the business.

The money that I make from working online usually requires that I work long hours and still dedicated so I am not going to consider it as passive income. I will consider income sources from cryptocurrencies as passive income instead.

Aside trading and investing in cryptocurrency, I don't see any other means I am earning passively online but I plan on earning passively someday. That's earning with little or no effort geared into making such money

I know most people now adays has decided to make their online earnings the active income and the offline their passive income but to me my online is my passive source of income

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds