Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Online jobs do not really pay like before. Nowadays, you have to work harder than before in order to make enough online. Sometimes, it might not even qualify as a passive source of income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Back in the days during the pandemic , i always tell people that working online is my Passive income because i make at least $3 - $5 daily back then , but its even hard to make just a dollar daily online nowadays.

i expect to make a descent living online more than my day regular day job, because the opportunity in the online world is huge and you are not limited by location or anything of that sort as you can reach the world from the comfort of your home

I have been meaning to focus fully on working online because most offline work really don't pay well , but the only problem online is that most of the online works is not reliable .

I have been meaning to focus fully on working online because most offline work really don't pay well , but the only problem online is that most of the online works is not reliable .
Most online jobs aren't reliable especially the ones on paid to post sites. However, with a good skill like programming and designing, you can make good money online.

At the moment I am not making money passively on the internet. there are two ways of making money on the internet which is actively and passively. Freelancing is an active way of making money online and the same thing applies to working on paid to post forums. Amazon Kindle publishing is what I am very much interested on and it is a passive way of making money.

At the moment I am not making money passively on the internet. there are two ways of making money on the internet which is actively and passively. Freelancing is an active way of making money online and the same thing applies to working on paid to post forums. Amazon Kindle publishing is what I am very much interested on and it is a passive way of making money.
Yes I regard them as passive sources of earning money because I don't earn much from it. I think it's due to the fact that I devote little time to it as compared to my offline work.

Yes I regard them as passive sources of earning money because I don't earn much from it. I think it's due to the fact that I devote little time to it as compared to my offline work.
I think it depends on the kind of online job in this case. There are some people who whose main source of income comes from the work they get online and they usually earn huge amounts of money.

When you are making money passively, you don't need a lot of work to make the money. If you publish books on Amazon for example and they are making money for you when your sleeping, that is what is called passive income. A book you published today can continue to give you money till next year or even more.

Yes yes why not I've always wanted to venture into affiliate marketing until now I keep reading e-books and watching YouTube videos on how to improve on my marketing skills so this is definitely would become my major source of income when I finally get the basic of everything
Yes, likewise me too I want my online job to be my passive income if actually it will be possible I will really appreciate, because for me I really want to make good money from my online earning.

The jobs which am operating now online is my major source of income and I have to do everything possible to ensure that my blogging works keep moving.

So I look at my business seriously without looking back and I also think that some of the money I earn from forum work goeas to this.

Well online earnings and jobs are really very interesting and it's much easier than running an offline jobs though personally I dont really depends on it so I consider it as a passive income Avenue.

Well online earnings and jobs are really very interesting and it's much easier than running an offline jobs though personally I dont really depends on it so I consider it as a passive income Avenue.
Yes I understand your point. It might be passive to you but there are a lot of people whose main source of income is from the work they do online. So it's just different for everyone.

It's possible for online job to the major source of income. If can be making $3k monthly, will I say that is not enough to my major source of income. So, it's very possible for online to be the major source of income. It only depends on how much one is making.

I have heard so much about Amazon publishing and I think it's a good way to go. I also think programming is another lucrative online skill that can bring good money.

I have heard so much about Amazon publishing and I think it's a good way to go. I also think programming is another lucrative online skill that can bring good money.
Probably, Amazon Kindle publishing is one of the best business ventures people are using to make some cool money on the internet. It is not a get-rich-quick scheme because it requires some level of consistency for you to succeed on it. Programming is a very good skill.

Actually everyone has what's really good for him. My opinion about online income earnings may be quite different from others. it may be passive to me and not same to others.

Actually everyone has what's really good for him. My opinion about online income earnings may be quite different from others. it may be passive to me and not same to others.
That's true, that is a major reason many people are making money from different online ventures. Some people are very much interested in freelancing and there are some people who are not interested on it. Personally Amazon Kindle publishing is of a very great interest to me and the same may not be for others.

I personally consider my online earnings as a passive income stream because I most often use the income for the settlement of my daily bills after which I focus on my offline business for major development.

That's true, that is a major reason many people are making money from different online ventures. Some people are very much interested in freelancing and there are some people who are not interested on it. Personally Amazon Kindle publishing is of a very great interest to me and the same may not be for others.

The main thing is that it might be quite difficult for you to make money on Amazon Kindle publisher due to the fact that you must need to wait to get your book published and sold off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds