Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Well to be honest, I never believe online work would be my major area of focus but covid 19 out break change everything and I found online work more interesting now

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes .online work has to little a pay that it can't really be considered exciting as a real pay so it is an online stream if money that is as a side hustle

I do look forward to the day I will be seeing my online jobs transforming into a type of perceive income generating type of job soon. But for the moment, all my online jobs are actual jobs that I personally do myself

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Before now so many people have never have it in mind to basically base and dedicate their time and interest to online business. But due to unforeseen circumstances and inflation of economy bringing people to engage in online business. And it seem more favourable than offline business this is making more people diverting to online business with full dedication.

Before now so many people have never have it in mind to basically base and dedicate their time and interest to online business. But due to unforeseen circumstances and inflation of economy bringing people to engage in online business. And it seem more favourable than offline business this is making more people diverting to online business with full dedication.
Online business have gained momentum since covid19 began. When they see that chances are limited at the meantime offline they quickly made use of alternative plan to use online to promote their businesses, and others used it to earn money by working online.
[automerge]1631183030[/automerge]
Well to be honest, I never believe online work would be my major area of focus but covid 19 out break change everything and I found online work more interesting now
That's to say, change is always constant. Things we never expect do happen either for good or bad. Covid19 came as a surprise and did us good in disguise to turn our attention online.

Last edited:
When you have a business I agree that you have to focus on your business because it can make you earn decent money and it may grow to big proportions in the future. It is not good to be lacking in attention with the business because you started it so why not make the most of it?
Well I don't really understand you ,the reason why I actually said that I like online business is because it will give me an opportunity to engage in other activities like my schooling and other things that might benefit me.

I never thought it would be my source of passive income until the pandemic. Earning online has been encouraging so far and am thinking of making it my main source of passive income.

I never thought it would be my source of passive income until the pandemic. Earning online has been encouraging so far and am thinking of making it my main source of passive income.
Then you should keep soaring up, doing what's right to earn money online, which means you need an in-demand skill, that will make earning looking easy.

I have also been thinking of earning money online full time but due to some reason ,most online sites are not trustworthy, some will decide to slash their earning leaving you with nothing.

I have to be able to complete some tasks online before I am paid so I will see it as an alternative means of income not really as a passive income stream.

It all banks on individual differences,for some people online gigs are a source of passive income while for some people it's their main source of income

My expectation is to set up an agency around the job and look for other people to do the job while I take on the profits by giving them their own share of the money.

There are people which their online job counts as their main stream of income,they have pay the price and made the sacrifices were due, unlike us that are still mindful of our earning capacity.

For most people earnings from the internet serve as their passive income but for people who are contracted for online Jobs it's their main source of income

It's something very possible especially when you have what it takes to get such traffic. On some days it might appear as the traffic is not encouraging while other days the traffic is alarming. That's the reality of it.

For now, earning online is part of passive income to me because I just gain very little online with so much dedicated time. Although if I have access and opportunities to explore in bigger online platforms then I'll make it online job as my sole income because even my offline work is so tedious.

No, i have never thought of online gigs being my major source of income.
For me, it is a passive source of income.
The money i make from my offline business is way bigger than the one made via online gigs.

No, i have never thought of online gigs being my major source of income.
For me, it is a passive source of income.
The money i make from my offline business is way bigger than the one made via online gigs.
The reason is that, you focused more on your offline business, and you've learned how to earn with your business. If you devote time learning in-demand online skill you will come to earn better too.

I don't rely too much in online job, i just take it as part time because it fetch me a little early which could not survive me for livelihood
[automerge]1635168026[/automerge]
I don't rely too much in online job, i just take it as part time because it fetch me a little early which could not survive me for livelihood
[automerge]1635168035[/automerge]

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds