Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

I think you have really made it very clear to my understanding. Until now, I used to misunderstand the concept of passive income. Thanks for the explanation.
We learn everyday and that is one of the purpose of this forum. I got to know the real definition of passive income when I was reading a personal finance book by Robert kiyosaki titled rich Dad poor Dad. It is one of the best book on personal finance I usually recommend it for everyone I know.

Advertisement Placeholder
We learn everyday and that is one of the purpose of this forum. I got to know the real definition of passive income when I was reading a personal finance book by Robert kiyosaki titled rich Dad poor Dad. It is one of the best book on personal finance I usually recommend it for everyone I know.
I am an avid reader of books but I haven't heard of the book before. I would like to try it out but I'm wondering if it's online or if I could get it in any bookstore nearby.

I am an avid reader of books but I haven't heard of the book before. I would like to try it out but I'm wondering if it's online or if I could get it in any bookstore nearby.
You can check the local bookstore for the title of the book. I if it happens that I am able to fetch the PDF format of the book I will forward it to you. I hope it is okay like that.

You can check the local bookstore for the title of the book. I if it happens that I am able to fetch the PDF format of the book I will forward it to you. I hope it is okay like that.
Yes I would really appreciate. I think its time I rekindle the reading culture especially with books about business and careers. I believe they can impact positively on my future.

I actually do not consider my online work as a job. It is just an occupation to make me busy instead of being idle. The earnings are considered passive income because it is not really substantial. But earning coins is worth the effort and I also appreciate the information that I learn from the forums.

Well, that some times, depends on how individuals wanted their life to be either dependence on online or other sources of income. to me, I have other sources of income which makes not to depends much on online stuffs.

My online income cannot be used as my passive income because the amount I am earning online is not able to satisfy all my needs , so i am shuffling between working online and offline.

Passive income is defined as income you regularly receive, with little effort required to maintain it. It’s called “passive” because the money from passive income streams keeps coming in, even while you are sleeping or spending time doing things you enjoy. It’s very different from the active income you get from a day job or business that takes a lot of your time and work.

It is possible but I have to have devices first in order for me to do that. I'm currently only using my phone on my online activities and I don't have an wifi, so if I were to fully work online, I have to invest on the things that will be needed.
It's definitely my passive income because it's an added extra source of money for me which I use to supplement my main source of income to take care of my needs.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
This has been the idea of most persons who have looked into the future of offering services of various kinds even before the pandemic came,most businesses have actually gone online before this period and majority of them have been leveraging on this advantage.

I never wanted my online jobs to be regarded as a passive job. this is because the meaning of passive job, means something you dont work for it income but you earned and my online I Always make so many effort and sacrifice.

I never wanted my online jobs to be regarded as a passive job. this is because the meaning of passive job, means something you dont work for it income but you earned and my online I Always make so many effort and sacrifice.
I have always wanted my online earnings to be my passive Inc in but due to the amount of payment i am getting online which is very small, i have to add my offline works .

There are different perception to what online means to different people depending on how the utilize their earnings. My online operation helped me out it settling daily bill while offline for development.
Making money online has not been the major source of income to me. Because I only engage into online stuffs when I less occupied with my offline activities and needed to meet up with some immediate needs.

If I could have my ways of working online , mostly on forum sites and be making at least $2 on three different forum sites , i will be well off and be financially capable of satisfying my daily needs.

Everybody will at one point one to have a passive income idea and that is actually a very good team. I plan on starting a blog one day and if I am able to get it right and to monetize it with Google adsense then it can be a passive income opportunity provided that the articles remain relevant and I keep getting traffic.

I think most of us on this platform have consider online money making as the passive income because so do have other offline jobs that gained them other income but still engage in online either posting sites, freelance or survey to generate income to meet up with their daily needs.

I really do not see so much potential in online jobs , because they are very very stressful and usually require very high number of time before you can even realise how amount of money.

I really do not see so much potential in online jobs , because they are very very stressful and usually require very high number of time before you can even realise how amount of money.
Even the offline jobs you are also interested will require a very high number of time, you have to learn a skill if you are interested to make an online business easier for you . it is the simplest way of making money , you can ask freelancers.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
I used to think online jobs could only be a passive source of income, I realized a long time ago that it's even more than that. Some People earn more from what they do online than their offline job.

Actually I have though much about online jobs as the major source of income for survival because alot of people have been surviving by the income they earned from online even though I personally have not make it my full time job.
Even the offline jobs you are also interested will require a very high number of time, you have to learn a skill if you are interested to make an online business easier for you . it is the simplest way of making money , you can ask freelancers.
Actually learning a skills is very important and also an additional way of increasing your income and makes your earnings or working online very easy because you can engage in any of the professionals earning site.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds