Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

No I don't expect my online job to be my passive income rather it should be something on the side it comes when it comes for example I have a long-term plan for my next withdrawal it is my Ember plan I call it plan phone I want to buy a tire carton and I want that to be sponsored by my effort and earnings from this platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, we ought to have diverse means of income to cope with the ever ravaging novel corona virus pandemic time. Those who never planned for this time are suffering, that's a pity.
The thing is that we don't just need multiple streams of income to go through it with this coronavirus pandemic. Alone but we need it all the time as inasmuch as the coronavirus is ravaging the economy expenses or expenditure will always arise and we will need much income to deal with this ravaging expenses.

You are absolutely right. Once you have put in the effort and reached that level - it can definitely be treated as a passive source of income with minimal work!
Yes, that level will surely present us with chance of earning passive income out of our creation. That's why bloggers, or vloggers work hard from the beginning to enjoy later.

This is what I have been working towards and I am still working on it because the freedom of working and earning online gives you cannot be compared to working offline.

Yes, online comes with freedom to work anytime you feel like. But it has disadvantage too, if you don't work hard you won't earn cos payment isn't fixed.

Write your reply...do you expect your online earnings to be regarded as passive income stream
I have thought about earnings in online jobs my full time earning but I have never fold my hands on a particular thing I should dwel on

Write your reply...do you expect your online earnings to be regarded as passive income stream
I have thought about earnings in online jobs my full time earning but I have never fold my hands on a particular thing I should dwel on
You shouldn't dwell on one thing, keep pushing like you've always done and see your career grow wonderfully both online and offline.

Yes I have thought about making online job one of the major source of my income, even though I have an offline business

It is obvious that all the online jobs I do online can't be regarded as perceive income streams because a perceive income stream is something that will not require me running in person to give me returns

I am focusing on many things online to earn reward. I want to limit myself on certain tasks to focus on trading crypto, and developing my crypto blog.

the way you are online job is being regarded should not even be the major problem to you but how successful your online income could be is the key or what what here

Depending on the sort of gig one is going for online, they are many forms of gig online, for example, a platform called fivrr that is a professional site that works with people from all over the world and they could pay a good sum for your services

Some of my online jobs demand me to wok every day, so these are not passive income sources. Some of my online jobs do not require me to work every day and they are my passive income source.

All my online engagements I've been into are not what one would consider as perceive income streams at the moment since I am still physically involved in running them before making anything out of them

I wouldn't mind if my online business is regarded as my passive income stream because online jobs gives you the freedom and flexible that you want in business.

I wouldn't mind if my online business is regarded as my passive income stream because online jobs gives you the freedom and flexible that you want in business.
Yes even me if it is possible I will consider online business as my full-time business for now because it will actually help me on a lot of things concerning my schooling and other things.

I don't see anything wrong with online business ,in fact I am in love with online business I can only be able to make it as my full-time income when it is hundred percent reliable that is all.

Yes even me if it is possible I will consider online business as my full-time business for now because it will actually help me on a lot of things concerning my schooling and other things.
When you have a business I agree that you have to focus on your business because it can make you earn decent money and it may grow to big proportions in the future. It is not good to be lacking in attention with the business because you started it so why not make the most of it?

It depends on how much I am earning online. If what I am earning is as substantial amount that is capable of catering for my need. Then it is yes for me.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Of course I am looking forward to it. My target goal is to become millionaire or billionaire through cryptocurrency trading and investment. I will buy and sell cryptocurrency coins.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds