Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you expect your online jobs to be regarded as your passive income stream?

I don't regard my online work as passive income as such. This is because I have to be active in order to earn. But the activity is not so much. Therefore, I regard it as a source of extra cash while my main income is from offline work.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
Under normal circumstances most online jobs are considered as a passive way of earning money unless it's someone who is working online as a full-time job then it can be considered as the person's permanent job.

When I work on a freelancing project, it is not my passive income. But when I earn from my blog, it is passive income. Just about 40 percent of my online income is passive income.

It's something very possible especially when you have what it takes to get such traffic. On some days it might appear as the traffic is not encouraging while other days the traffic is alarming. That's the reality of it.
I regard my online earnings as a passive income. I run an offline business which is my main source of income. The online earnings serve my immediate wants.

Earning a living from working solely online have been my dream and I hope to make it a reality in no distant time. But for now I'm combining both online and offline jobs, while putting things in place to move online completely very soon.
A lot of are really make big money from working online through so many means like affiliate marketing and they are being very financially successful from their earning.

Their are plenty people around the world that finds online work as their pivotal means of earning a living. Especially in this unprecedented time caused by the corona virus pandemic. People are diverting to online gigs as their major source of income. I wouldn't mind too, to reiterate my ideas working full-time online. Only time will tell if I will, but i know their are people that is already doing so.

Have you ever thought in your life, that online jobs can be your major source of income??
To be honest, I've thought about this more often in the past. It would be nice to just shift the focus online and earn a living. However, the first thing that comes to mind is sustainability. Would the earnings be enough for me really?

Since I will most likely never have another offline job, the chances are that I will most likely generate my income online and I am just learning new skills to make money online. I hope that I will gradually improve! :)

Yes of course, my online business is my passive income but I don't really depend on it, because I still have other job that is giving me passing income too.

Right from my senior secondary school, I have been studying and looking for ways to make money online. Now that I am of age, I can venture into any different online field. It is currently my passive income but I want to make it a full-time job.

I do not have any passive income sources. I make money by posting on forums and forum posting is not a passive income source. I am thinking to blog, which can be passive income source

I expect my online jobs to be regarded as my passive income stream. This would make me work very hard and stream. I would be able to generate more income.

I will say yes, I can regards my online job as a passive income stream. Every business depends on how its practitioner hold it, run it, and take it seriously. I have a two online job that I am doing presently and I am making from there every day. Though, the both job doesn't give me what I aimed yet.
I am of the same view with you. The money I get from offline task is not even enough to execute any major project, it's just for minor problems. When I have job that would offer enough, I would decide to continue or leave this platform

There are some kind of online job that I am doing now where I am going to be paid just once for the work that I have done. I am also working on making that more better by going into blogging so that it can become my passive income.

Passive income is a kind of income your you earn regularly without doing work except the one you have done in the first time. I earn money online from pay to post forums and I cannot regarded as passive income because I have to do work every time to earn income.

Passive income is a kind of income your you earn regularly without doing work except the one you have done in the first time. I earn money online from pay to post forums and I cannot regarded as passive income because I have to do work every time to earn income.
I think it should be regarded as a passive source of income as long as it is not your main source of earning a life. If you have an offline job that pays more, then earning from paid to post forums is just an extra source of income.

I am considering my online earnings as passive income. It is not really substantial at all and I could not depend on it even for my daily meals. What I do is to just let it sit in my Paypal account and transfer it to my bank account when it reached the minimum amount that is free of charge. That is $140.

I am not really getting the most out of my offline commitments right now and then my online career is just beginning. I am presently trying to make sure that every investment I am making online will yield passive income.

I think it should be regarded as a passive source of income as long as it is not your main source of earning a life. If you have an offline job that pays more, then earning from paid to post forums is just an extra source of income.
Perhaps our definition of passive income is quite different. As for me, a passive income or residual income is the income you earn regularly from the job you have done once. For instance, the income you earn from royalty from the book you are reading. You write the book once, but you continue to earn royalty anytime the publisher sells lot of copies of the book.

If my online jobs pays me better than my offline jobs, I will prefer my online job to be regarded as my passive income stream.

Perhaps our definition of passive income is quite different. As for me, a passive income or residual income is the income you earn regularly from the job you have done once. For instance, the income you earn from royalty from the book you are reading. You write the book once, but you continue to earn royalty anytime the publisher sells lot of copies of the book.
I think you have really made it very clear to my understanding. Until now, I used to misunderstand the concept of passive income. Thanks for the explanation.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds