Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

Advertisement Placeholder
As for me I will go for daily profit. With daily profit, most people that don't have plans on how they spend there money and never have plan on saving there money will always have nothing left at the end of the month, so monthly is good for such. For me the daily profit will help me in investing with the money.

That depends on type of job you are doing, there meaner jobs that pays daily and you are not employed to that only contracted. In this case, receiving your earning daily is good but if is employed type then earning monthly is good.
As for me I will prefer a job that will be paying me on a monthly basis simply because of the fact that that money would be combined and paid to me once and I can be able to use the money to do something substantial instead of getting a daily pay that I cannot be able to use to do something good for myself.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
Between daily and monthly profits , I am going to monthly profit because I prefer my profits to be able to accumulate and get it once than getting small profits daily after doing business.

As far as I'm concerned there is no way you'll be able to make monthly profit without making daily profit because it is the summation of the daily prophet that make up the monthly profit for your business.
That is the fact about Profit making in business and I believe a lot of people tend to think they are different, but they are not in actual sense.

It is better to have a monthly profit than daily profit, well that's for me. This is because you need a very strict financial management skills and discipline in order not to squander your daily profits. Monthly profits will mitigate against such.
To most people daily profit is preferable than monthly profit but however monthly profit most times comes in bulk and can be used the two solve basic expenses without squandering the money.

Daily profits or monthly salaries both have good and bad sides. I would prefer monthly earning because it helps one cut down expenses unlike daily earning where you spend as it comes because you know another money will come in the following day. Monthly earning also encouraged saving.

In a business daily profit is the best for me because it can help me to plan my business better if I'm working for a business organisation or a company I'll prefer to be paid on monthly basis. That one will be better for me.

That is the fact about Profit making in business and I believe a lot of people tend to think they are different, but they are not in actual sense.

Seriously, it goes well out of hands when some gets everything complicated in such a way that even the most simplest of things would be very hard to understand.
[automerge]1625937317[/automerge]

Seriously, it goes well out of hands when some gets everything complicated in such a way that even the most simplest of things would be very hard to understand.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
As a person, I prefer daily profit. I know I don't have issue with financial discipline. So, even if the money drop per minute, I can still be disciplined in spending

With the monthly profit, you'll be accumulating more reward than seeing daily ROI. Monthly will always come bigger than daily cos it takes more days.

Between daily and monthly profits , I am going to monthly profit because I prefer my profits to be able to accumulate and get it once than getting small profits daily after doing business.

Exactly, your point of view and reason for preferring monthly profit is very understandable because when you are not good at saving them on daily basis, monthly profits is better.

As a person, I prefer daily profit. I know I don't have issue with financial discipline. So, even if the money drop per minute, I can still be disciplined in spending
That is a very good thing that you have as a lot of people are struggling to discipline themselves financially which makes it hard for them to be rich.

I have studied myself and came to realise that whenever I see small money , i tend to spend it more quickly but when i get a big money, it always comes to my brain that i have to save.
With the monthly profit, you'll be accumulating more reward than seeing daily ROI. Monthly will always come bigger than daily cos it takes more days.

Well for me, I don't think I have a preference, I think the preference is based on individuals, some people will prefer monthly because it is in bulk and other reasons as well.

I have studied myself and came to realise that whenever I see small money , i tend to spend it more quickly but when i get a big money, it always comes to my brain that i have to save.
Hmm, you need to cultivate saving spirit even for the small. Cos their is time when you won't get the chance to get better reward, the small ones might be the case then.

I will choose daily profits over monthly profits. I just feel it will be great counting my blessings on a daily basis

Only people who work for the government are relying on monthly Profits as business owners make their own Profits everyday of their life.

I will go for daily earnings because people have a lot of things they need money for in their day to day life so daily earnings will help settle little bills and unnecessary Expenses !

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds