Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Daily profits or monthly profits

I prefer both of them because there's no how I cannot do without spending in a day but at least I will still be able to save than receiving monthly profit and I would have borrowed before I receive it.

Advertisement Placeholder
As long as there are profits will be good but I would prefer daily profits more cause at the end of the mounth you will find out that you earn more .

I think it is more prudent to earn profits monthly because I have seen guys squander funds because they are certain of getting same the next day.

Depends if im doing a selling business i will rather the daily profit because i need to know if something was missing is the profit for the day is right. Other than businesses that involves daily inventory check up. I will ngo with monthly since it's less stressful
Most times what really limits some business persons is the idea of the daily income revenue,because it is constant,one normally live with the idea that it will always com,so the need to save for some other important things and save for the growth of the business would not be there.

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
[automerge]1612646843[/automerge]
Alright then
I prefer to be having the two of them but I guess I will have to invest into two business then,one will be on daily profit and the other will be on monthly profit so I will be using the daily own to manage till the monthly own comes in.

Actually to me both as their advantages and at the same time it as it disadvantages you might think one is better than the others but considering the times of need that might arises and savings .

Well I really think that I'll have no other choice but to go for daily income because to me I feel it's more better don't get me wrong though it's my personal preference.

I will choose daily profits. I don't know the reason behind my choice but I definitely know that I want to be counting my profit everyday and it makes me happier that way

Both daily profit and monthly profits have their advantages and disadvantages.But I will like to take a side with monthly profits because you won't be able to deep your hands into your working capital any how(discipline). Secondly monthly profits will accrue together to form compound interest by summing up each of the daily profit.
Alright then
For someone who has bad spending habits, I will advice against daily income, it will be problematic to your finance.

Needs don't finish but one can ignore wants to some extent. I prefer both ways. If I can spend my daily income and invest with my monthly income, it will be massive. With that, I can settle my bills and care for any emergencies.

Alright then
If i can combine both profit together I think I will go for the both of them.... both daily profit and monthly profit added with weekly profit. Is A way of becoming rich.

On the downside, salaried employees are not eligible to collect overtime pay when they work weekends and late nights to accomplish major projects. Furthermore, the office culture may pressure salaried employees to overextend themselves in order to compete with colleagues. In other words, salaried jobs can be significantly more stressful than hourly jobs.
Most people will be preferred daily profit and others may prefer monthly profit but I prefer daily earnings because most times business that brings daily earnings are more profitable than the ones that bring monthly earnings.

I think I now prefer daily profits because it has a lot of advantages and will keep you motivated towards making money on daily basis.

I think I now prefer daily profits because it has a lot of advantages and will keep you motivated towards making money on daily basis.
Hmm....yeah, although there's nothing bad in having monthly profit bit daily profit gives the additional energy to keep going to enable more profit...

I prefer daily profit especially if it's a small scale business and it operates using short term loan. It'll be easier to payback as at when due

We eat daily profit or monthly profit,the most important thing there is how big the profit can be and how sustaining it can also be. It could still be daily but small

Daily profit or monthly well I can say it depends on what kind of person you are for example if you are have a family you need money on a daily basis to take care of your family

Daily profits can be better because you can reinvest the profits continuously to maximize the profits. You can also so the same with monthly profits. It is just a matter of personal preference.

I prefer daily returns of profit on my investment if it is an investment that I have a doubt about, but if it is one I trust I will prefer a monthly returns.

When I was trading some months ago, I wanted to be making daily profits but after sometime i discovered that leaving my cryptocurrencies for some months will bring more profit.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds